News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

The Great Replacement

Started by cflnut, July 05, 2017, 12:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cflnut

I will admit that I am not someone who takes an active interest in foreign affairs issues, and I do try to avoid most political debates, however I think there is some truth in this.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

Sakura

You say that like it's not an issue in Canada.  Did you not see the BLM and Muslim "rally" where they called Trudeau (the guy who bends over backwards to appease them, I'll remind you) a racist and a bigot, and an idiot (I can't disagree with this one), and they were talking about literally rioting and taking over the country.  They were talking about Shariah law in Canada.  With Trudeau rushing to get them into the country by the hundreds of thousands, it's not just "foreign affairs."  It's so ridiculous that to talk about this issue has to come with disclaimers and explanations and statistics and the what not, and spend 5 minutes talking about how you're talking with actual empirical data behind you before you to get to say your piece.  The fact of the matter is, despite what anyone says, you can be racist against white people just as much as you can be racist against black people.  Racism against white people is pretty damn common in the world, I can tell you that it exists in Japan, and it certainly exists in China and Korea.

The idea of a Muslim majority in ANY country is honestly a prospect that genuinely worries me.  They do not conform, they bring their own backward ass ideas and ways of living with them, and they protest in the streets to bring Shariah Law wherever they go, including in both America and Canada.  These people still behead, burn and stone people as forms of punishment for crimes that frankly aren't really crimes.  And most of all, they are brazen and outspoken on how much they hate westerners because of your western lifestyle.  So I look at these places where they're trying so hard to be ultra PC and ultra SJW and I can't help but wonder where this idea came from...

Crewe

I didnt watch the video but Im assuming its the Muslim population taking over countries? if so, simple math would suggest its inevitable.
Christianity is on the decline worldwide while the Muslim population increases. Where are you gonna put em all? So of course a countries traditions may have to become blended or even outshone in some cases.
Living in Texas, the Hispanic population has outpaced white people for some time so this isnt really anything new here, although Hispanic and Muslim are vastly different cultures.
And here comes the good with the bad observation; yes, there are good and bad Muslims. There are good and bad Christians.
How do you decide who stays and who goes? Trump is trying that and its not working out too well and I can only imagine its creating even more resentment and the potential for even more hostilities, but thats just me.
Bringing hostilities wherever they go? Thats not realistic. There's a huge Muslim community here, but we dont seem to have any problems with them more than we do any other.

Oh and to touch on your thought about discrimination against white people; sure, it exists, but I dont think its on a grand scale. Now, Im differentiating between discrimination and outright hatred because there's no doubt white people have wronged just a few ethnic groups over time so there's undoubtedly some hostility there.
I understand the fear and I admittedly had the same fear....I wouldnt call it fear, but, concern? Over the Latino surge into Texas during my young years. sure, there's pockets of this and that, but, for me at least, hasnt really impacted my life any more than any other asshole group, of which there are a plenty.
Whats the answer? I dont know. Did I even address the video? lol

Sakura

We've seen big name old comedians (George Carlin, Eric Idle, John Cleese, Andrew Dice Clay) argue why this is a bad thing, and why.  And it's kind of seen as a bit of a dicey thing for them to do, but they get away with it, because no one takes them 100% seriously, even though they're saying some serious stuff.  And it's kind of silly that the only people who are confident enough to comment on it are guys who make money on being taken not seriously.

There are people who want to discuss it, but it makes everyone uncomfortable to discuss, because they've been brought up in a society that tells them that "you can't talk about this, because it's racist."  "Where are you going to put them all?" There's plenty of places to "put them" if you want to put it that way, but honestly, some say that not even half of them are actually fearing for their lives, and that everyone just kind of wants that piece of pie that comes with western society.  The capitalism that lets people become rich, the opportunity that comes from our lifestyle, the food that has no regulation on it.  The ability to live your life in a free and simplistic way that you can't find in a Muslim country.  I'm sure that there are even some naturalized migrants who would argue against mass import of all of these people because it disrupts the way of life in the area.

Look at the effect that too many migrants in an area have.  Schools and restaurants who move to remove items from their menus that might offend foreign nationals just by being present .. it's kind of silly that you need to tip-toe around, and it goes back to what Camus was saying.  Eventually you have to start asking to preserve your way of life.  The fact of the matter is that the western lifestyle is part of white culture .. it absolutely is.  If it wasn't, then why would Muslims not live this way?  Why would Koreans not live this way?  Why do the Chinese not live this way?  But in Germany, you have Angela Merkel almost using a Flammenwerfer to destroy the German culture, as she brings in far too many migrants far too quickly.  And what has it done?  For 3 years straight on Ramadan there's been a record number of rapes of German women by hordes and mobs of immigrants.  It's so bad that there are now groups of Muslim men who form to try and stop the group rapes.  And it's not even just German women, there were tourists and reporters who were raped.  Lauren Southern herself was almost raped by one of those mobs while she was doing a story on the group rapes, and it took her camera crew to literally fight them off.

So between dealing with people who may be mentally ill who are trying to get political power to wrecklessly kill off their own phenotypes, people of other phenotypes who are trying to get political power to become the dominant phenotypes, and other cultures who want to replace the existing culture and impose a culture of misery .. The great replacement isn't just about ethnicities, as it is about culture.  "Let's destroy our way of life and have no culture, and have Shariah neighborhoods."  And everyone is too god damn scared to talk about it, especially when you get ridiculous laws put in place that protect the "religion of peace" by making talking about it in a negative light a fucking crime.  Some people are scared to talk about it because they feel wrong for doing so, because they've been indoctrinated to believe that criticizing groups other than your own is racism even if there's a reason to do so.  The truth has no fear of being investigated or scrutinized.

Even if the topic wasn't about Muslims and was just about the African "refugees" (because that's an issue too), the fact of the matter is, serious discussions need to be had, and people are afraid to talk about it.  No one tip toes around and is scared to talk about white people and how "stupid" and "awful" white people are, because "you can't be racist against white people."  And saying that it almost doesn't exist is just downplaying it.  I can't think of any black comedians who don't have at least one snippy bit taking a chunk out of white people.  Margaret Cho's entire act is pretty much "white people are awful."  Just like men are constantly degraded and criticized, to the point that it's just seen as "normalcy."  That's not fair either.

You can't have protection for other groups, and not protect your own group, unless the goal is to undermine and ultimately destroy your group.  C'mon white people, you gotta stand up for yourselves for a change.  If you're fine with the idea of eventually losing your way of life and living under Shariah law, perhaps the solution isn't to welcome it, but instead going where Shariah law exists.  But I for one enjoy the idea of gays, women and ethnics being able to walk down a street without being attacked for being gay, women or ethnic.  The idea that a Christian and a Muslim can walk down the same street without being molested.  You try finding that in Iraq.  Cause I can show you videos of ISIS at work.

We're not talking about "to hell with Muslims, keep em out!" we're talking about preserving culture here.  Protecting all groups, and not these ridiculous hate crime laws for criticizing Islam.  Why would you protect only one group like that?  Why do they get exclusive right to not be offended?  Being offended comes with freedom, because sooner or later someone's going to say something you don't like.  That's part of free speech.

Crewe

First off, show me where Carlin was in favor of the Great Replacement.

Civil discourse, at least in America, has long been discarded. So looking for people to soften up on inflammatory topics probably isnt going to happen.

Schools and restaurants altering their menus to accommodate a group of people....like vegetarians maybe?
Preserving a way of life..like the Klan wanted to, perhaps?
Of course Western civilization is based on white culture, where did you get that I said it wasnt?

And yea, the German situation was not ideal and handled poorly, which is not something I advocate.
Opening the door and letting everyone swarm in? of course, not a good idea. But just to give you perspective, our people are not above it either. When all the Katrina victims were funneled here to Houston, holy crap, it wasnt fun.
Immigration needs to be administered properly which it isnt, giving you the ability to govern the influx and again, this all goes back to government. In my lifetime, immigration has always been the element that was going to destroy America. Every single election, immigration, and yet its not addressed.
So, if youre suggesting to not opening the floodgates and allowing anyone in, yes, I agree with you.
But to think that America will be stripped of its cultural traditions instead of blending and adapting to its population, if that is your thought process, is absurd to me.

Lets destroy our way of life and support Shariah neighborhoods? Yea, not seeing where you pulled that from.
People are afraid to talk about everything, or at least use reason. Fear is everywhere. Hell, the bathroom law here is wrought with idiotic baseless concerns that have no place in logical conversations. Until we elect leaders who can guide us in a civil manner, I dont look for the citizens at large to follow.

I notice you bring up comedians a few times here and while I most certainly agree they are not taken seriously, it seems you bring them up regarding race.
Lets start with Carlin with whom Im sure we both agree had very sound and logical arguments on a myriad of topics that should be taken seriously, but as you noted, wont be.
As an aside, ive always said that comedians, especially the deep thinkers, are in fact avoided in serious discussion as you pointed out. But they are the most honest and thats where the great ideas and discussions stem from, honest observations. They can do this because they wont get a rash of shit for it like say a politician would. Imagine if our leaders could discuss topics as logically and sound as comedians do. well, first off the world would explode, but secondly, the jokes are exaggerated of course tahts what makes it a joke, but it stems from honesty.
Which brings me to your examples, Cho and the black comedians, of course they swipe at white people, but that isnt racism, thats comedy. And, its their life, they are speaking about what they have been exposed to and some are funny and some arent, but thats delivery and and the ability to structure a joke and perfect timing.
I dont downplay racism against whites, its just that I think its on a much smaller scale than other injustices.

As far as groups protecting themselves, on the one hand I say thats a bad idea because it doesnt lead to anything positive.
On the other hand, if you are talking about whites protecting their culture from being over taken by Shariah law, well, I can understand that, but not in the context that you are thinking probably.
Shariah law will never take place in America. It just wont. its like trying to get rid of guns in this country, it just wont happen, ever.
So when I think of preserving culture, I think of historical foundations and teachings. Look at something as divisive as the Civil War. But we still honor the south, albeit there are heated discussions of how that should be done, but nonetheless.

Perhaps Im seeing your debate as being half is glass empty, worse case scenario type. Yes, Allowing Muslims, or anyone for that matter, to walk in without scrutiny of any kind is opening yourself up for trouble. But even then, its not like its going to be an invasion and ISIS will come plant a flag on MLK Boulevard and declare victory.
America will stay America, but just like its vastly different than it was 100 years ago, it will be vastly different from this 100 years from now.

Sakura

Quote from: Crewe on July 07, 2017, 04:56:48 PM
I think you misread what I said, I said he spoke AGAINST IT.  If you want an example of someone who speaks in favor of it, look at Louis C.K.
America will stay America, but just like its vastly different than it was 100 years ago, it will be vastly different from this 100 years from now.
America is VASTLY different from what it was 15 years ago, nevermind 100 years ago.

rollntider

up till around 2001 or 2002 you could walk up to the plane boarding area when someone flew.

Crewe

Quote from: Sakura on July 07, 2017, 05:35:03 PM
I think you misread what I said, I said he spoke AGAINST IT.  If you want an example of someone who speaks in favor of it, look at Louis C.K.

America is VASTLY different from what it was 15 years ago, nevermind 100 years ago.

Then I did misread that, but it's why I asked because I am well versed in Carlin's history

Yes, that's my point