News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Playstation Days of Play Sale 2019

Started by TheNorm, June 06, 2019, 10:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorm

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

BojackHorsefella

Nice! I was actually JUST talking about Bloodborne the other day.

And that Spider-Man DLC being on sale is HUGE. I may be making some purchases here.

Crewe

Quote from: Bucfever on June 06, 2019, 12:17:44 PM
Nice! I was actually JUST talking about Bloodborne the other day.

And that Spider-Man DLC being on sale is HUGE. I may be making some purchases here.

Worth it

BojackHorsefella

Yeah, I'm pretty much already committed to all of that, plus I'll probably pick up 2K19 because $3, even though I have Live 19 (which was 4, so, whatever).

Spider-Man DLC I should be able to take care of within a week, depending on how much For Honor I play. I'm still absolutely addicted to that game.

Crewe

Im going through Spider man again lol Didn't even intend to, just....started over

BojackHorsefella

Welp, got my 2 already. Told Bloodborne to go ahead and download.

I assume the Spider-Man DLC I'll have to install using the disc.

Crewe

Quote from: Bucfever on June 07, 2019, 11:52:54 AM
Welp, got my 2 already. Told Bloodborne to go ahead and download.

I assume the Spider-Man DLC I'll have to install using the disc.

If you go to the mission screen, or whatever its called (the far right when on the map menu) the DLC should be available there which will take you directly to the PS store to DL.
Maybe its different if you have the disc though

BojackHorsefella

Yeah, might be. I'm not home though, so I was hoping I could tell the app to dl the DLC for me before I got home, but oh well. Looks like it isn't an option.

Between these two and the Borderlands free games, my slate is pretty full. Plus an ongoing For Honor addiction. Ugh. I'll never lose weight.

Crewe

Quote from: Bucfever on June 07, 2019, 02:53:15 PM
Yeah, might be. I'm not home though, so I was hoping I could tell the app to dl the DLC for me before I got home, but oh well. Looks like it isn't an option.

Between these two and the Borderlands free games, my slate is pretty full. Plus an ongoing For Honor addiction. Ugh. I'll never lose weight.

Completely out of left field, but certainly relatable to me. I laughed

Crewe

So Ibought NBA, now looking at MLB 19...or should I give Madden a whirl? I looked online at some vids and while it certainly looks better with the new physics, the animations just look, weird. maybe its me.
maybe I won't do either

BojackHorsefella

Honestly, I'd say the best deals, if you haven't played them already, are the Uncharted games. You can get all 5 for like, $30.

TheNorm

I was looking at Uncharted 4, since I've got the other three...but I'm still playing through the first one and that was a year ago lol.
Contemplating MLB 19 and Tekken 7, although since I already have MK11 I'll probably hold off on the fighting game.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Quote from: Bucfever on June 07, 2019, 10:28:31 PM
Honestly, I'd say the best deals, if you haven't played them already, are the Uncharted games. You can get all 5 for like, $30.

yea I already have them.
What about any war games? Any of the Clancy stuff worth a damn? Or Medal of Honor?

BojackHorsefella

Those ones I have not played, so I couldn't say.

TheNorm

Haven't played those either but I thought for sure most of the Clancy games the strength of those was online play. Played the first Division game for a little bit but wasn't all that impressed.

Forgot about Detroit: Become Human, that game really looked interesting last year. for $7.99 I might have to snag that...heard amazing things about Horizon Zero Dawn too and that's only $9.99.