UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Eagles Fire Chip Kelly

Started by rollntider, December 29, 2015, 07:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

WOW one bad year and you are gone...

Crewe

Get rid of McCoy and Foles? Not his best moves. Had he kept them and had the same season, I would keep him, but this team took steps backward with personnel so I see the rationale behind firing him.
And just my opinion, his fast paced offense won't catch on because it kills their own defense.
If you utilize it like the run n shoot or the sugar huddle offenses of yore, then yea that'll work, but not his way.

TheNorm

Quote from: rollntider on December 29, 2015, 07:34:35 PM
WOW one bad year and you are gone...

Fire up the Chip Kelly to LSU/Va Tech/Illinois/wherever rumors!
...and as a college football fan, I wouldn't mind seeing that.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

TheNorm

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Lol yea uh sorry bout that, but hey, look at it this way, how often am i right!  8)

thaima1shu

I really hope he doesn't come back to the Pac-12. Anywhere but here.