Anyone interested in getting a MLF/TUFF league going again.

Started by rollntider, June 25, 2021, 10:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigg44

Quote from: rollntider on October 11, 2021, 11:43:39 PM
https://www.wolverinestudios.com/games/draft-day-sports-college-football

perfect time to join... season 1 is over and heading into season 2.

pick a team from the mac or sunbelt.

Would love to but I don't have a home PC to run the software at the moment. 

rollntider

Quote from: Rigg44 on October 25, 2021, 04:32:52 PM
Quote from: rollntider on October 11, 2021, 11:43:39 PM
https://www.wolverinestudios.com/games/draft-day-sports-college-football

perfect time to join... season 1 is over and heading into season 2.

pick a team from the mac or sunbelt.

Would love to but I don't have a home PC to run the software at the moment.
ah that sux

TheNorm

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on November 15, 2021, 03:47:43 AM
Any update? No rush, just genuinely curious.

its taking longer than I though. I may just do the select 3 opponents lol. If I dont get finished by thanksgiving I will do that.

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on November 18, 2021, 08:59:42 PM
Quote from: TheNorm on November 15, 2021, 03:47:43 AM
Any update? No rush, just genuinely curious.

its taking longer than I though. I may just do the select 3 opponents lol. If I dont get finished by thanksgiving I will do that.

Was there something Im supposed to do? Selecting opponents or something? Just dont want you waiting on me.
And yea, no rush either way

rollntider

no was hoping to get this done and was not able to. Sorry. everytime I moved a team it effected another lol. I will have an update this week.