News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Rock band 4

Started by rollntider, March 06, 2015, 12:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

I am not interested. I think the market crashed on those games a while back.

http://kotaku.com/rock-band-4-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-1689376578

Sakura

Typical video game publisher mentality.

"I think it's been long enough, let's test the waters to see if someone wants to buy these kinds of games again..."

Rocksmith does both guitar and bass better, and plenty of games do vocals better, the only niche that isn't fulfilled at the moment is drums.  That's not to say that people won't buy this to enjoy the fun that is Rock Band, but with so many better alternatives that offer greater selections and variety, I think they're really doing us all a disservice by not properly innovating.  Sell something that uses real instruments and sell pickup kits to use your real instruments already.  Like I said, Rocksmith already does the guitar way better, because it's a REAL guitar.  It teaches you how to tune and use the guitar and everything.  Rocksmith also does the bass guitar.

So many options for singing rhythm games.  The only thing that hasn't been done yet is a drum kit game (and I might be wrong about that).  The age of the plastic instrument is pretty much done when you can do the same stuff with real ones.