UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Burnout Paradise HD Remaster (Rumor)

Started by cflnut, January 05, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cflnut

Quote from: TheNorm on February 22, 2018, 02:08:57 PM
Hey 'nut, have you checked your messages lately?  :popcorn:

Yes. I just haven't bothered responding. Thanks.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

TheNorm

Game is just as fun as I remember it being.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

cflnut

Quote from: rollntider on March 16, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
Quote from: TheNorm on March 16, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
Game is just as fun as I remember it being.

micro transactions?

The answer is no.

https://www.vg247.com/2018/02/21/burnout-paradise-remastered-doesnt-have-microtransactions-or-in-game-purchases-soundtrack-unchanged/

QuoteWhen viewing the PSN listing on a PS4, players noticed that the game's description mentions "in-game purchases". EA obviously hadn't announced that there would be any, but players were rightfully pessimistic about the prospect.

Fortunately, the line about "optional purchases" was in fact an error, as EA's Ben Walke pointed out on Twitter. "There is no [microtransactions] or any additional paid-for content. Pitch forks down please," he said.

Crewe

TheNorm

$39.99. Slightly steep for a remaster, but I've been looking for a game to occupy my time for a bit so this fit.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

I will keep an eye on sales and get this. It was an awesome game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on March 16, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
$39.99. Slightly steep for a remaster, but I've been looking for a game to occupy my time for a bit so this fit.

not bad, but with MLB due out, I think Il wait with tider

cflnut

I'm hoping to get this today.
There's a Gamestop a block away from work so I might go see if I can grab it at lunch.

rollntider

Amazon has it for 31.99 for prime members..... I may jump on this.....thinking.......

cflnut

Quote from: rollntider on March 16, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
Amazon has it for 31.99 for prime members..... I may jump on this.....thinking.......

There are people reselling it on Amazon Canada already for $65 to $150.

rollntider

Ok I ordered it. its 25 bucks and I loved this game. Its gonna be a fathers day gift lol

Crewe

Oh 25? Might have to join you there....

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on June 13, 2018, 10:26:21 PM
Oh 25? Might have to join you there....

It just went up to 28 on Amazon. But I got it for 25 earlier today

rollntider