News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Started by BojackHorsefella, July 27, 2020, 12:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BojackHorsefella

Obviously, this is a far older game, but was recently on sale (might still be?) for $10 on the PS Store. I've been playing the hell out of it.

It's basically Assassin's Creed mixed with RDR2 (although, don't expect QUITE the depth an detail of RDR2 here), but a pirate-assassin instead of cowboys. The best pirate sim I've ever played, for sure.

There's nothing quite like attacking a Royal Navy convoy when, just as you're approaching, a giant freaking storm breaks out and suddenly you have rogue waves and twisters to deal with in addition to cannon balls firing towards your ship.

I'll have to get some footage at some point and post it here, but for all my people who enjoyed RDR2, if you find this on sale cheap, 100% worth the price.

BojackHorsefella

Here's one I captured the other night. Obviously it would have been a little better had I A) boarded a ship so you could see what that's like, and B) not died, but, in my defense, although my lookout said there was a rogue wave on the starboard side, I neither moved nor saw it fast enough, thus my demise.

This isn't a mission or anything. Just, sailing around, attacking ships with supplies I need or trying to capture big ships to send to my personal fleet.

Crewe

I cant even tell what the hells happening lol Id be dead for sure