News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Christmas Backlog

Started by BojackHorsefella, December 23, 2019, 02:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BojackHorsefella

Since February, I've primarily played For Honor on my PS4. It was a free PS Plus game at the time that I had interest in, and basically now I'm addicted. I love it so much, and figured it'd be enough.

Yet, somehow, it's Christmas and I find myself with games.

Got Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Death Stranding (mainly for the fiancee but I'm sure I'll play it one day) recently, got Titanfall 2 as the PS Plus game for this month and, let me tell you, even if you're tired of FPS games, Titanfall 2 is 100% worth it for the SINGLE PLAYER alone. I haven't even touched the multiplayer yet, the campaign is extremely good (when it was announced as the free PS Plus game, I noticed a lot of comment sections saying it was underrated and overlooked).

I know for a fact my son bought me Persona 5, an RPG with a shit ton of content, and I know my fiancee got me more to come on xmas as well. How's everyone else looking? Suddenly have more games than you know what to do with? I still have to beat FFX 2 as well, and I don't even think I completed the final DLC of Spider-Man yet....

Crewe

Fallen Order is kicking my butt lol

TheNorm

Lol. I'm about 40% through the story of Modern Warfare, stuck on the second planet on Jedi Fallen Order, and my currently in AAA RTTS SS in MLB 19 is at the end of June. I might download Titanfall, but I know sometime in the near future I'm also picking up Civilization VI for the PS4.

And yet I'll most likely keep firing up NBA 2K20 since I've currently got my Playmaking Shot Creator PG up to 90 OVR in his first season with my Detroit Pistons. Been waiting for one of my MyCareer guys to end up on my home team, and it finally happened. :)
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

BojackHorsefella

Well, it grew.

Will need to be adding Monster Hunter World + Iceborne and Persona 5 to my backlog after today.

BojackHorsefella

One minute after posting the above, I double checked the Playstation Store and ended up buying DragonQuest 11 for myself for $32.99, 50% off.

Had to stop myself from getting Ni No Kuni II Deluxe Edition, which is normally 80 and on sale for $27.50, even though it's a really good deal. I haven't played the first game, although that's also on sale, but only 33% off. My thrifty self shall wait.

Crewe

dude, you have work ahead of you

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: Crewe on December 26, 2019, 06:33:32 PM
dude, you have work ahead of you

I know I know I know I know I know

*collapses from gaming stress*

Crewe

I need to get back on my Fallen Order quest lol

Rigg44

I got 2k20 and modern warfare from the kids for Xmas but haven't touched either because I bought Civ6 for 38 on sale. That game is like crack to me.  Honestly, its why I quit buying it on PC because I fall victim to the one more turn syndrome.