UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Do You Remember.....

Started by BojackHorsefella, September 18, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

who the...? what in the....? huh??

:D

that was an absolute blast to watch lol fun stuff.
Good to see you man! Hope all is well

bigbaldben

Quote from: Crewe on October 17, 2020, 04:44:56 PM

I may be able to find more.  I wish I'd saved it all, obviously!

Crewe

Quote from: bigbaldben on October 17, 2020, 04:49:08 PM
Quote from: Crewe on October 17, 2020, 04:44:56 PM

I may be able to find more.  I wish I'd saved it all, obviously!

No doubt!
Ill always remember a particular broadcast;
I had made uniform changes and made a big deal of it in my pressers and then played you, which didnt go well for me, which I expected.
So I was reluctant to see that game's recap, and you spared me a dismal harangue, but did lob this jab, and I think this is verbatim...
"The Mean Machine looked great in their new uniforms as Flash Quentin ran by them"

Good times indeed

bigbaldben

Quote from: Crewe on October 18, 2020, 12:49:46 AM

No doubt!
Ill always remember a particular broadcast;
I had made uniform changes and made a big deal of it in my pressers and then played you, which didnt go well for me, which I expected.
So I was reluctant to see that game's recap, and you spared me a dismal harangue, but did lob this jab, and I think this is verbatim...
"The Mean Machine looked great in their new uniforms as Flash Quentin ran by them"

Good times indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5mq8lvC4Ms

Starting at 3:44.   :D

Crewe

lol cracks me up. And Im guessing it was a field goal....  :D

TheNorm

Hahahaha wow...I miss those days.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Wasnt sure where to go with this story, but it's a follow up to the College Station, TX "adorable drug kingpin" from 2015.
The adorable one was caught dealing meth and other drugs out of her apartment. Many, including myself, thought she would get off easy due to her dad being a former DEA supervisor, but yesterday she gets multiple 8 year bits along with a 2 year stretch all to be served concurrently.
Did she get off easy, or is it a fair sentence?

https://www.kbtx.com/2020/12/04/drug-dealer-who-received-international-attention-sentenced-5-years-after-her-arrest/

TheNorm

Kinda blows my mind that Linkin Park's "Hybrid Theory" was released over 20 years ago...like wtf.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr