Spotlight Game: #15 Wisconsin @ #12 Michigan

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland
Kansas City @ New England

I'm proud of you Crewe.

lol lov the support for the simplest things :-)

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on October 09, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Quote from: Crewe on October 09, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU
#7 Washington @ #17 Oregon
#22 Texas A&M @ South Carolina
New Mexico @ Colorado State

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:D

Rigg44

NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland

rollntider

Week 7 (earliest game is 10/13 @ 3:30pm ET)

NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland

cflnut

Week 7

NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

TheNorm

Week 7 (earliest game is 10/13 @ 3:30pm ET)

NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

TheNorm

Week 7 Results (apparently I needed to pick a different spotlight game, everyone hit on it this week)

1. rigg44/tider - 8
3. cflnut/Crewe/thai - 7
6. Norm - 6
7. Buc - 5
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

BojackHorsefella

What an awful week for me. Way to jump out to a huge lead now Rigg.

Rigg44

Quote from: Bucfever on October 15, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
What an awful week for me. Way to jump out to a huge lead now Rigg.

Would have been better had I stuck to my original pick of Miami over the bears.

Crewe

Whenever I dont win at something, I always have this scene in my mind from Cheers.
Frasier is in the doghouse with Lilith and isn't getting any...

TheNorm

Hahahaha I love that clip...

...and there's still plenty of time left. Hell, 'tider's acquitted himself quite nicely after that one week.

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on October 15, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
Week 7 Results (apparently I needed to pick a different spotlight game, everyone hit on it this week)

1. rigg44/tider - 8
3. cflnut/Crewe/thai - 7
6. Norm - 6
7. Buc - 5

Its tennessee hate week, would love to see that be a game ;)

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on October 15, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
Hahahaha I love that clip...

...and there's still plenty of time left. Hell, 'tider's acquitted himself quite nicely after that one week.

I knew you would love it norm LOL
There is plenty of time, I just wanted an excuse to toss out that clip since Im in the midst of another Cheers re watch

TheNorm

Quote from: rollntider on October 15, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

1. rigg44/tider - 8
3. cflnut/Crewe/thai - 7
6. Norm - 6
7. Buc - 5

LMAO have you seen the spread for that game? Bama's favored by almost 30 AT Tennessee lol
I'll consider it but don't count on it, there's some decent games this week...

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on October 15, 2018, 07:39:35 PM
Quote from: rollntider on October 15, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

1. rigg44/tider - 8
3. cflnut/Crewe/thai - 7
6. Norm - 6
7. Buc - 5

LMAO have you seen the spread for that game? Bama's favored by almost 30 AT Tennessee lol
I'll consider it but don't count on it, there's some decent games this week...

he's giving everyone an easy win ;-)