News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

It Has Begun - The Official 2019 College/Pro Pick'em Thread

Started by TheNorm, August 26, 2019, 11:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tastyfish

Week Five (Earliest Game Saturday, September 28 @ 3:30pm ET)

NCAA
Wake Forest @ Boston College
#21 USC @ #17 Washington
Minnesota @ Purdue
Kentucky @ South Carolina
Hawaii @ Nevada

NFL
Minnesota @ Chicago
Jacksonville @ Denver
Dallas @ New Orleans
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
Spotlight Game: Washington @ NY Giants

TheNorm

Week Five

NCAA
#21 USC @ #17 Washington
Minnesota @ Purdue
Hawaii @ Nevada

NFL
Minnesota @ Chicago
Jacksonville @ Denver
Dallas @ New Orleans
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Wadleydawg

Week Five (Earliest Game Saturday, September 28 @ 3:30pm ET)

NCAA
#21 USC @ #17 Washington
Minnesota @ Purdue
Hawaii @ Nevada

NFL
Minnesota @ Chicago
Jacksonville @ Denver
Dallas @ New Orleans
Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh

TheNorm

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Wadleydawg

Rigg44

What a difference a year makes.  I can't pick a winner to save my life this year  :-[

TheNorm

Week Five Results (Italics hit Spotlight Game)

1. Norm/wadleydawg - 8
3. Bojack/Crewe/tastyfish - 7
6. rigg/swany - 6
8. tider - 5

TheNorm

Week Six (Earliest game Saturday, October 5 @ 12pm ET)

NCAA
TCU @ Iowa State
#14 Iowa @ #19 Michigan
Air Force @ Navy
Oregon St. @ UCLA
Spotlight Game: #7 Auburn @ #10 Florida

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas

BojackHorsefella

NCAA
TCU @ Iowa State
#14 Iowa @ #19 Michigan [I'm sorry Norm, I just don't trust Harbaugh]
Air Force @ Navy
Oregon St. @ UCLA

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas

rollntider

NCAA
TCU @ Iowa State
14 Iowa @ #19 Michigan
Air Force @ Navy
Oregon St. @ UCLA

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas

Rigg44

NCAA
TCU @ Iowa State
#14 Iowa @ #19 Michigan
Air Force @ Navy
Oregon St. @ UCLA

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas

Crewe

NCAA
TCU @ Iowa State
#14 Iowa @ #19 Michigan
Air Force @ Navy
Oregon St. @ UCLA

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas

tastyfish

NCAA
TCU @ Iowa State
#14 Iowa @ #19 Michigan
Air Force @ Navy
Oregon St. @ UCLA

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas

swany

TCU @ Iowa State
#14 Iowa @ #19 Michigan
Air Force @ Navy
Oregon St. @ UCLA

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas

TheNorm

NCAA
TCU @ Iowa State
#14 Iowa @ #19 Michigan
Air Force @ Navy
Oregon St. @ UCLA

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas