Started by TheNorm, August 26, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorm

Week Six Results

1. Crewe/tider/cflnut - 6
4. Buc/Rigg/Norm - 5
7. thai - 3

Crewe totally ignored two games and still tied for first lol
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: TheNorm on October 08, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
Week Six Results

4. Buc/Rigg/Norm - 5
7. thai - 3

These spotlight games keep saving my ass, basically.

TheNorm

Quote from: Bucfever on October 08, 2018, 12:22:48 PM
Week Six Results

4. Buc/Rigg/Norm - 5
7. thai - 3

These spotlight games keep saving my ass, basically.

I think you're 5/6 on those.
I might calculate the winning percentage for everyone since I've got a little time to kill and I'm curious.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Week Six Results

4. Buc/Rigg/Norm - 5
7. thai - 3

wait, what? lol

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: Crewe on October 08, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
Week Six Results

4. Buc/Rigg/Norm - 5
7. thai - 3

wait, what? lol

Just...review your posts in here. Every time. I don't think there's been a week yet where you haven't forgotten to bold the first game, and this week you forgot two!

Crewe

lol, I uh, will work on that. its my handicap ;-)

rollntider

Quote from: Bucfever on October 08, 2018, 03:51:56 PM
Quote from: Crewe on October 08, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
Week Six Results

4. Buc/Rigg/Norm - 5
7. thai - 3

wait, what? lol

Just...review your posts in here. Every time. I don't think there's been a week yet where you haven't forgotten to bold the first game, and this week you forgot two!

what he said LOL, each week you do it.

Crewe

you know, I think I just figured out how that happens. I highlight my selection but then never actually click "bold" lol

TheNorm

Week 7 (earliest game is 10/13 @ 3:30pm ET)

NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU
#7 Washington @ #17 Oregon
#22 Texas A&M @ South Carolina
New Mexico @ Colorado State
Spotlight Game: #15 Wisconsin @ #12 Michigan

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland
Kansas City @ New England

Crewe

NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland

BojackHorsefella

NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU
Spotlight Game: #15 Wisconsin @ #12 Michigan (I have no effing clue. Honestly, I have no effing clue about any of the NCAA games week to week).

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: Crewe on October 09, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland

I'm proud of you Crewe.

thaima1shu

NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland

TheNorm

Quote from: Crewe on October 09, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
NCAA
#2 Georgia @ #13 LSU

NFL
Carolina @ Washington
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Chicago @ Miami
LA Chargers @ Cleveland

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

BojackHorsefella

If you rotate the list of games counter clockwise, it kind of looks like a middle finger.