News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

The Official 2018 College/Pro Pick 'em Thread

Started by TheNorm, August 26, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorm

Week 4 (earliest game is 9/22 @ 4:30pm ET)

NCAA
#17 TCU @ Texas
Florida @ Tennessee
#24 Michigan State @ Indiana
#18 Wisconsin @ Iowa
Spotlight Game: #7 Stanford @ #20 Oregon

NFL
New Orleans @ Atlanta
Green Bay @ Washington
Cincinnati @ Carolina
Dallas @Seattle
Pittsburgh @ Tampa Bay
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

TheNorm

Week 4 Results (italics hit spotlight)

1. Rigg/cflnut - 8
3. thai/tider - 7
5. Buc - 6
6. Norm/Crewe - 5

Overall updated in first post. Week 5 to be released later today.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

TheNorm

Week 5 earliest game 9/29 @ 12pm ET

NCAA
#12 West Virginia @ #25 Texas Tech
#7 Stanford @ #8 Notre Dame
#20 BYU @ #11 Washington
#19 Oregon @ #24 California
Spotlight Game: #4 Ohio State @ #9 Penn State

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

BojackHorsefella

NCAA
#20 BYU @ #11 Washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Crewe

NCAA
#20 BYU @ #11 Washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

TheNorm

Quote from: Crewe on September 25, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
NCAA
#20 BYU @ #11 Washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

I typically say to each their own, but now I'm curious...what's with skipping the first game?  :popcorn:

thaima1shu

NCAA
#20 BYU @ #11 Washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

cflnut

NCAA
#20 BYU @ #11 Washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on September 25, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
Quote from: Crewe on September 25, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
NCAA
#20 BYU @ #11 Washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

I typically say to each their own, but now I'm curious...what's with skipping the first game?  :popcorn:

lol just uh making sure you were watching ;-)

Rigg44

NCAA
#20 BYU @ washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

rollntider

NCAA
#20 BYU @ washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

TheNorm

NCAA
#20 BYU @ #11 Washington

NFL
Houston @ Indianapolis
Detroit @ Dallas
Tampa Bay @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Oakland
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

BojackHorsefella

The 3 games Rigg and I picked differently, were all decided by under 4 points, 2 of which went to OT, and two of the teams I picked had leads going into the final minutes.

Way to not pull your weight, Detroit and Cleveland.

TheNorm

Week 5 Results

1. tider - 9
2. rigg44 - 8
3. Bucfever/Crewe/cflnut - 7
6. thai - 4
7. Norm lol - 3

Week 6 games will be posted in the morning, I'm tired

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on October 03, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
Week 5 Results

1. tider - 9
2. rigg44 - 8
3. Bucfever/Crewe/cflnut - 7
6. thai - 4
7. Norm lol - 3

Week 6 games will be posted in the morning, I'm tired

Big turn around from that week I got one right lol