The Official 2018 College/Pro Pick 'em Thread

Started by TheNorm, August 26, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

leave it to me to crap the bed on the final week lol

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: rollntider on December 10, 2018, 12:15:37 AM

Not 100% sure this is the final week. Not sure if Norm plans on going through the Super Bowl. Still 3 weeks left in the NFL at least.

rollntider

Quote from: Bucfever on December 10, 2018, 01:07:23 AM
Quote from: rollntider on December 10, 2018, 12:15:37 AM

Not 100% sure this is the final week. Not sure if Norm plans on going through the Super Bowl. Still 3 weeks left in the NFL at least.

I assumed it was since it was college and NFL. I will still crap the bed since college was keeping me in it.

TheNorm

This isn't over yet, and IIRC I think some bowl games start on Sunday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Cool I can really drop in the standings now LOL :D

Crewe

BojackHorsefella

Latest Scores:

Buc - 96 total, 10/15 spotlight (had 6 points this week)

CFL - 96 total, 9/15 spotlight (6 total points this week)

Tider - 95 total, 10/15 spotlight (5 points this week)

Rigg - 94 total, 11/15 spotlight (5 points this week)

Thai - 89 total, 8/15 spotlight (6 points this week)

Norm - 84 total, 8/15 spotlight (4 points this week)

Crewe - 76 total, 7/15 spotlight (1 point this week, YOU DOUBLE BOLDED HALF THE GAMES)

Crewe

ah, you know, I bet that happened when I quoted my own post to update the Skins misprint. Oh well, nothing would have been gained anyway. Im just participating now to be one of the guys...

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: Crewe on December 11, 2018, 02:15:06 PM
ah, you know, I bet that happened when I quoted my own post to update the Skins misprint. Oh well, nothing would have been gained anyway. Im just participating now to be one of the guys...

Winner of the Blindsideblitz 2018 Pick 'Em One of the Guys Award: Crewe!

rollntider

Quote from: Bucfever on December 11, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

:wootup:

TheNorm

Week 16 (Earliest Game Thursday December 13 @ 8:20pm ET)

NCAA
Utah State v. North Texas
Arizona State v. #21 Fresno State
Georgia Southern v. Eastern Michigan
Middle Tennessee State v. Appalachian State
Spotlight Game: Division II National Championship - Valdosta State v. Ferris State

NFL
Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City (Thursday Night)
Green Bay @ Chicago
Tampa Bay @ Baltimore
New England @ Pittsburgh
New Orleans @ Carolina
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

NCAA
Spotlight Game: Division II National Championship - Valdosta State v. Ferris State

NFL
Green Bay @ Chicago
Tampa Bay @ Baltimore
New England @ Pittsburgh
New Orleans @ Carolina

Crewe

Quote from: Bucfever on December 11, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

At least I win something ;-)

BojackHorsefella

NCAA

NFL
Green Bay @ Chicago
Tampa Bay @ Baltimore
New England@ Pittsburgh - This might be the one year Pitt gets a win against NE, but as I always say, even as a Jets fan, this is the only time I ever root for the Pats. Fuck the Steelers.
New Orleans @ Carolina

Rigg44

NCAA

NFL
Green Bay @ Chicago
Tampa Bay @ Baltimore
New England @ Pittsburgh
New Orleans @ Carolina