News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

2017 Pro Football thread

Started by rollntider, February 21, 2017, 12:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

I really cannot stomach another smug smiling Brady after another win.
However, that vile Philly fan base deserves nothing but grief.
Why is it always the two worst possible choices? I haven't enjoyed a super bowl in years

TheNorm

Other than all that catch/no catch BS, I thought it was an awesome game. I also have a buzz and hit a square so there's that too  :woot:

https://twitter.com/sbell021/status/960352028689039360
https://twitter.com/sbell021/status/960348367380533248

...and while I absolutely despise Philly and their fanbase, congrats to Brandon Graham. He played on one of the worst Michigan football teams I've ever seen in my life (Rich Rodriguez, 2008) and still worked his ass off. Props to him, dude deserves it.

May we also never hear of "dilly dilly" ever again.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

I m so sick of all these guys saying the catch rules have made things black and white and easier to make the correct call. I see BS every week that deems those rules need to go back to catch, 2 feet down, nothing can be simpler.

I seriously hate the Philly fans more than the Philly players, so im kinda happy for guys like Foles etc.... it is a great story.
its just that fan base man, Jesus how horrible.
But now that I think about it, NE fans aren't a hell of a lot better.

Did Tom Terrific leave the field without congratulating the other side? I dont want to assume...

Btw, hand to God, on that fumble, I was waiting for them to invent or call up some obscure 50 year old rule to give the bad back to NE.