News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Softball WCWS 2015

Started by rollntider, May 30, 2015, 07:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

Congrats Norm on Michigan beating the brakes off of us(that grand slam sucked). We are now in the losers bracket and have beaten Oregon to advance to face LSU tonight. If we don't win good luck unless we face again :)

TheNorm

I didn't want to say anything but since you did...  ;)

yeah, no offense to the Tide but Michigan just looks special this season-they were down 3-0 to UCLA last night and came back to win running away 10-4. This team is scary good, and barring any upsets I think this comes down to Michigan or Florida (they beat Michigan twice at the beginning of the season). Got to see Michigan's Super Regional series in Ann Arbor last week against Georgia, and these girls are simply having ton of fun.

Side note: it's been said that Disney World's the happiest place on Earth...I'd have to debate that. The dugout of a college softball team looks like a happy place too.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Did you watch the UCLA BArn game? Been waiting for that game to end to watch the Tide play, and saw the last pitch. Looked like the girl threw a strike and the umpire called it a ball and a walk.

Now to stay up and watch Bama and LSU in the elimination game to see who faces Michigan.

I am a gator tomorrow :) they play the barn.

Yeah it looks like it is UF or Michigan this year.

TheNorm

Quote from: rollntider on May 30, 2015, 11:39:24 PM
Did you watch the UCLA BArn game? Been waiting for that game to end to watch the Tide play, and saw the last pitch. Looked like the girl threw a strike and the umpire called it a ball and a walk.

Now to stay up and watch Bama and LSU in the elimination game to see who faces Michigan.

I am a gator tomorrow :) they play the barn.

Yeah it looks like it is UF or Michigan this year.

That UCLA/Auburn game was crazy...it was crazy when UCLA seemingly went ahead with the 2 run homer, and then Auburn promptly tied it...and then probably should've won it in regulation but then got doubled up in the bottom of the 7th. I stayed up to watch a little of the Bama/LSU game but then got sleepy.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Michigan vs. UF... GO BLUE!!!!!