News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Lock of the week

Started by Crewe, October 29, 2015, 01:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

Lets see if we can run this week to week.
Seriously, if you were in dire circumstances and had one hail mary...say $10k and decided to lay it down...who gets your bet?
Lets go with and without the spread.

rollntider

I dunno would have to think about that for the pros. Not as good at the pro picking. (not that I am great at college either :P )

TheNorm

Whoever's playing the Lions this year, because this team sucks again.
Well, except for the Bears. Don't pick the Bears against the Lions because Jay Cutler still sucks.  :D
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

You know, I always liked Cutler and gave him more than a fair shake because everyone was always so down on him, but I have to join the masses now lol.
It must be a Jake thing with me because this is similar to the Plummer years, and then there was Delhimme....well, no...fuck that guy

TheNorm

Lol, nailed the lock this week. The Lions are an f'ing joke.

Quote from: Crewe on November 01, 2015, 01:56:04 AM
You know, I always liked Cutler and gave him more than a fair shake because everyone was always so down on him, but I have to join the masses now lol.
It must be a Jake thing with me because this is similar to the Plummer years, and then there was Delhimme....well, no...fuck that guy

It's weird, both of those Jakes (not Heave and Hope Delhomme lol) I didn't mind in college much, but once they hit the NFL...especially with obnoxious Bears fans looking at Cutler as the savior the first few seasons, lol no.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Ironic you mention heave n hope cuz thats exactly how i tagged that turd his entire career lol bum.
I thought Cutler had potential and would be the sleeper QB of the draft amidst the hoopla around the other guys.
I cant attest to the obnoxious base but i do see continuity with your disdain for that part of the country lol

Crewe

I hate divisional weekend for picking/betting but if I had to, I'd say the lock would be Carolina over NO.
Whatsayou?

TheNorm

Quote from: Crewe on December 02, 2015, 07:07:13 PM
I hate divisional weekend for picking/betting but if I had to, I'd say the lock would be Carolina over NO.
Whatsayou?

Can't argue with that, Carolina's been on fire.
Oddly enough, I would've said Detroit over GB but well...

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on December 04, 2015, 01:05:57 PM
Quote from: Crewe on December 02, 2015, 07:07:13 PM
Whatsayou?

Can't argue with that, Carolina's been on fire.
Oddly enough, I would've said Detroit over GB but well...

Almost!

TheNorm

Crewe

Lol
Seriously, who saw this being that close? I was pulling for NO too

Crewe

New England. Is it even a question this week?

TheNorm

Quote from: Crewe on December 16, 2015, 12:04:27 PM
New England. Is it even a question this week?

Thought the same thing a couple of weeks ago before they played Philly, so...  >:(

Seattle over Cleveland...the Seahawks look like a much different team than at the beginning of the year, and the Browns are still the Browns.

Crewe

Agree with Seattle, but your Philly scenario was duplicated by said Browns to me last week. I mean seriously, Cleveland, 24 points? I know it was SF, but who saw that comin? 🤔

Crewe

Hey, I woulda won this one lol
Not even 1:1 but hey, win is a win