News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Geek Chic out of business

Started by rollntider, June 27, 2017, 02:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

Sakura

Why not just build one?  You could build a customized table for probably less.  Just buy a typical standard table, and add some shelving to each seat.  You could even do it with a modular table that would allow for up to 8 people instead of only 6, just put shelves on the expansion module.  You could go it one step further and put hinges and latches on it, so you could tuck the shelves under the table and snap them in place when you're not using them.  I mean hell, for $3500, you could literally build a table and furnish it with TVs on swing arms for each player.  That's ridiculously overpriced.

I'm not even a carpenter or anything, and I could totally build a good gaming table like this for cheaper than $350, nevermind $3500.

rollntider

very good points. I am thinking about doing something like that...but that was if I hit the lottery and got stupid rich. So I was never getting one LOL

Crewe

Quote from: Sakura on June 28, 2017, 03:46:31 AM

I'm not even a carpenter or anything, and I could totally build a good gaming table like this for cheaper than $350, nevermind $3500.

Get after it, and post pics when you're done