News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

The Time Between Time

Started by cflnut, May 11, 2014, 02:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cflnut

In the time between time in the place between here and there I sat and remembered. That one day you said you would not be there anymore. I took it for granted that you would be gone and then the day came and I was alone. And on that day the angels stopped singing, their voices made silent now that you are gone.
When the time between time became the time between now and then I stood there and remembered the day we met. And on that day I cried and you smiled. Then the day came that you left me and I still cried, while you still smiled. Words cannot express the emptiness in my heart. An emptiness that you once filled with your caring embrace. But somehow I know that you are still here forever with me by my side.

In the time between time in the place between here and there you wait for me to leave this mortal plane. And on that day we will we will remember the life we had together, and the love that we shared. A love to last an eternity of lifetimes was what we share, never broken even though you are no longer by my side.

When the time between time became the time between now and then I said I'd never forget you. Even though you're gone I still remember your caressing touch, the smell of your hair in the morning mist. The sweet sound of your voice in the gentle wind of the afternoon, and the sight of your beauty in the evening sunset.

In the time between time in a place between here and there you came to me in a dream. Reassuring me that you are safe, and I should not fear the darkness that has invaded my heart. A darkness that was vanquished by the light of your beauty. An angelic glow that reminds me of the caring you gave to me.

When the time between time became the time between now and then I will laugh once more. The joyfulness has left me since you've been gone. Your spirited chuckle, and your joyous laugh have been silenced. But in time they will be heard again, and at that time we will share our laughter for all to hear.

In the time between time in a place between here and there I will cry no more. On the day that you left I could not smile, I could only cry. The tears of sorrow have now stopped as I know that you are at peace. Safe in the arms of your angels. You still are able to dry my tears of emptiness, and bring about the joy only you could bring.

When the time between time became the time between now and then I will wish a wish that only I can wish. A wish for you to forgive my mistake. A mistake that made me regret a memory that I had forgotten. A memory of the day I had forgotten something important to you. A mistake I never told you, but you knew I had made.

In the time between time in a place between here and there I will wait for you my friend. To be once more by your side to share in the embrace of your caring, and the warmth of your love. And when that day comes in the time between time and the place between now and then I will be with you till the end.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.