News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

MP3 tagging

Started by Crewe, May 23, 2020, 12:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

Never tagged before. Wanted to clean up songs and sounds, some I created, some I didnt, in order to use in MLB The Show.
Im using Tag Editor for Mac. I tried Picard but it was way too convoluted.
Let's say, I have a folder on my desktop with 300 files called MLB 20.
I add that folder to the Tag Editor. I have gone through a few files, some manually, but stopped because I am wondering, how do I get that info to appear in my desktop folder?
I checked the songs I had already updated and they are still the same, no new info, no art, nada.
So how do I get the info to the files? I thought it was just refresh everything but I guess not.
I see there is an export option to .csv and "Music" what ever the hell that might be, but I dont use iTunes or any of that other shit, I just want the files in my desktop folder to reflect the changes Im making in the software so I can transfer to a USB stick and in to the PS4.
Seems simple enough right?

Crewe

ok so I was half right.
turns out part of the issue was that the artwork wasn't showing up because of a Mac OS conflict and after further research, found a free script written by some fella who didnt want to wait for a fix from Apple.
After I tag them all, I have to run it through iTunes or Music or whatever the hell its called now, so I can apply that script to correct the issue and then just pluck the files from the iTunes library.
Extra step or two but at least I have it figured out.