News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

New South Park game

Started by TheNorm, June 20, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorm

BRB, still laughing because I didn't put it together until Cartman said it at the end. Haven't laughed that hard in awhile  :thumbsup:
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

lol I still did not play the first one. I guess its time too.

Rigg44

I am looking forward to this one.

TheNorm

After a few delays, this game has officially gone gold and is due to be released on 10/17.
Trailer NSFW but absolutely hilarious

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

TheNorm

Have about 2.5 hours of play time with this so far...so damn funny from the start. Similar gameplay to the first one.

Sakura

Just saying, but it would be nice if they made another first-person shooter South Park game.

TheNorm

Found it really difficult to put this game down, so was able to beat this game and complete most of the side missions. This game was pretty damn hilarious from start to finish, and typical South Park (something to offend just about everyone).
Occasionally the battles could get a little tedious (especially a couple of the boss battles near the end), but they are beatable. If you're a fan of the series, you'll enjoy the game...especially if you enjoyed Stick of Truth!

rollntider

This will be on my list for sure when the price comes down