News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

2020 pro football thread

Started by rollntider, February 09, 2020, 11:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BojackHorsefella

https://twitter.com/GreenWaveFB/status/1308740627857911809?s=20

Nagy gets a lot of crap for the double doink nonsense and Trubisky, but this is pretty nice

bigbaldben

Crewe

bigbaldben

Crewe

TheNorm

*The Dallas Cowboys have entered the Tank for Trevor sweepstakes*
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Crewe

Lets go Nooch!

I hope the kid does ok, but it's 2020 and its Dallas lol

TheNorm

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1332121843935956992?s=20

Maybe trying to play football during a poorly managed pandemic was a bad idea.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

They are going to run out of time to play the games that will have to be postponed IMO

BojackHorsefella

I'm just sitting here jealous of Crewe and Norm, because their teams actually fired their head coaches, while Gase continues onward.

TheNorm

Crewe

Quote from: BojackHorsefella on November 28, 2020, 03:16:49 PM
I'm just sitting here jealous of Crewe and Norm, because their teams actually fired their head coaches, while Gase continues onward.

yea, but, we still have Cal McNair as an owner