News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Master X Master (MxM)

Started by Luggnutz, July 17, 2017, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luggnutz

Seen an advertisement on this new next gen MOBA game, and thought i would check it out.  Loaded up Twitch and watched some game play of it, and talked to a twitch streamer about it and how he liked it. So being a fan of Blizzards Heroes of the Storm I decided to Download it and give it a try. Let me say first of that this is a Grindy little game, but it is FUN. Once i started playing it I didn't want to stop. It has the usual 3v3 and 5v5 pvp arenas like you would typically see in most MOBA's but it also has alot of PVE. One different thing this game has is you actually play 2 characters and can switch between them on the fly. Its made by NCSoft, makers of guild wars, AION, Blade and Soul, so like Blizzards moba it has characters from all their games in this one.  Watch the video, check out the game, its free to play, and if you like it hit me up for some COOP dungeon crawling or whatever.

http://www.playmxm.com

amckenzie

It looks like an interesting game to look forward to. I just hope that they show the best of the game's feature.