Evolve  :ps4:
Xcom :psp:
Civ Revolutionm  :psp:

More than the average (~$6)
XCom  + DLC :ps3:
Bioshock  :ps3:
Battleborne (Demo WTF??)  :ps4:
Borderlands 1 & 2  (Ultimate edition for 2) :ps3:
Mafia 2  :ps3: (I think I played this one, pretty good game, GTA knock off)
Spec ops the line  :ps3:

$20

XCom 2  :ps4:

https://www.humblebundle.com/2k-playstation-bundle

If i did not already have some of these I would get it. Seems Meh overall.

BojackHorsefella

I mean, that's a GREAT deal if you don't already own any or have played any.

XCom 2 for $20 alone is I think what that game is at now (it may still be $40), so to have the rest with it isn't bad, again, if you haven't already played them or owned them.

Sakura

Don't these keys have like some deadline attached to them though?  Like I don't currently own a PS4, but I do want to buy one eventually.  It would be nice to buy some games ahead of time for the PS4, but I don't know when I'll actually have a PS4, so buying a Humble Bundle with PS4 keys would be nice, but not if said keys have a deadline like say December 31st, 2017.  I do want to buy a PS4 Pro within the next 12 months, but I still need to upgrade my new PC, so that's what I'm spending my time and money on.  I don't want to buy a humble bundle where my investment goes poof before I can use it.  ???

cflnut

Quote from: Sakura on August 18, 2017, 02:01:38 AM
Don't these keys have like some deadline attached to them though?  Like I don't currently own a PS4, but I do want to buy one eventually.  It would be nice to buy some games ahead of time for the PS4, but I don't know when I'll actually have a PS4, so buying a Humble Bundle with PS4 keys would be nice, but not if said keys have a deadline like say December 31st, 2017.  I do want to buy a PS4 Pro within the next 12 months, but I still need to upgrade my new PC, so that's what I'm spending my time and money on.  I don't want to buy a humble bundle where my investment goes poof before I can use it.  ???

If you're worried about them expiring you can always enter the codes via the online PSN store. Then the games are added to your library and can be downloaded at anytime after you get a PS4.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

Sakura

Quote from: cflnut on August 18, 2017, 11:00:56 AM
If you're worried about them expiring you can always enter the codes via the online PSN store. Then the games are added to your library and can be downloaded at anytime after you get a PS4.
Hrm, that sounds reasonable.  I just noticed that there's only two actual PS4 games in the bundle, Battleborn did so poorly that I'm surprised that they're only giving you a trial.  Isn't there a free trial on the PSN store already?

cflnut

Yes. Battleborn has a demo on the PSN.

Sakura

Quote from: cflnut on August 18, 2017, 10:35:29 PM
Yes. Battleborn has a demo on the PSN.
Is there a difference between this demo and the free one?  ???

cflnut

rollntider

Quote from: cflnut on August 18, 2017, 11:00:56 AM
Quote from: Sakura on August 18, 2017, 02:01:38 AM

Yes register the keys and they are in your library.