News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Guess the Year

Started by BojackHorsefella, January 23, 2019, 04:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigg44

Quote from: Bucfever on March 22, 2019, 01:01:46 PM
3/4 this time got it....right! 1984 it was. Rigg with the inside track on Theismann on this one.

All things Redskins I got down the rest is vague recollection lol.

BojackHorsefella

Division alignments and team locations accurate.

This list is the quarterback with the most interceptions thrown for each team in a season. This means that they may be the starter (most cases) or they might not be. Your job: guess the year.

Jeff George – IND
Dan Marino – MIA
Marc Wilson – NE
Ken O'Brien – NYJ
Jim Kelly - BUF

Boomer Esiason – CIN
Bernie Kosar – CLE
Bubby Brister – PIT
Warren Moon - HOU

Dave Krieg – SEA
Billy Joe Toliver – SD
John Elway – DEN
Jay Schroeder – LAR (A)
Steve DeBerg - KC

Troy Aikman – DAL
Timm Rosenbach – PHO
Randall Cunningham – PHI
Mark Rypien – WAS
Phil Simms - NYG

Vinny Testaverde – TB
Rich Gannon – MIN
Don Majokowski - GB
Bob Gagliano – DET
Jim Harbaugh - CHI

Jim Everett – LAR (N)
Joe Montana – SF
Chris Miller – ATL
Steve Walsh – NO

Crewe

Bubby Brister lol never thought Id hear that name again.
I think 89 at first glance but it can't be because George was number one pick in 90, so Im going with 1990.

rollntider

Going 1991. BJ Tolliver screams to me its 1991

Rigg44

I am going 1990, everything says 91 so that makes me think its a trick. lol So I say 90.

TheNorm

I'm guessing 90 because I'm fairly certain Bob Gagliano was long gone by 91. Pretty sure it was Rodney Peete and Erik Kramer for the Lions at that point.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

BojackHorsefella

Gonna close up shop on this one as we got our usual crew to respond.

1990 it was! Fun story, Rodney Peete was the Lions actual starter, but this Gagliano fellow still led the team in interceptions.

Crewe

Quote from: Bucfever on April 17, 2019, 11:26:52 AM
Gonna close up shop on this one as we got our usual crew to respond.

1990 it was! Fun story, Rodney Peete was the Lions actual starter, but this Gagliano fellow still led the team in interceptions.

Yes! lol if it weren't for Jeff George, I probably woulda said 89

rollntider

well at least i was close lol