UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Red Dead Redemption 2

Started by Crewe, October 01, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

2nd gameplay trailer (4:23)
https://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/12103

Looks like my games for the year are here, with this, and considering SM....

BojackHorsefella

I'm likely buying this with PS Online, so I can play online with my brother and his buddies.

TheNorm

Quote from: Crewe on October 01, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
2nd gameplay trailer (4:23)
https://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/12103

Looks like my games for the year are here, with this, and considering SM....

Part of the reason I put in a lot of time to finish Spider-Man was because of this...but when Spidey DLC drops I may have to pick it back up then too lol.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Does SM have a single player campaign?

TheNorm

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

ah, I thought games were moving away from that feature altogether? I recall a highly touted Star Wars game I was looking to get in on but then discovered it had no single player campaign so I backed out.
In any event, Im glad for this because I simply do not play online with all the 8 year olds

TheNorm

Hmm, Target will have this available for sale after 9pm tonight...and the place I'm typically at on Thursday nights has a Target right across the street.

Haha, we all know I'm grabbing this tonight.

BojackHorsefella

I finally, successfully, talked myself out of getting this.

TheNorm

BojackHorsefella

A bunch of boring shit, haha. Since I don't have PS Plus already (and my biggest thing for buying it immediately would've been online play with my brother and his friends back home), we're talking $110 out of pocket. Then, considering M-F I don't really have time for gaming (off work at 3:30, commute home, stretch, pre-workout bathroom visit and then workout until usually 6, shower, by that time fiance's home so we relax and then make dinner, then it's TV time), that just leaves Saturday, which I spend with my fiance since we have it off together, and then Sundays she usually does schoolwork so that would be the only time I could play online. And sometimes even though she's doing schoolwork, I've got other stuff I want to do (Sunday mornings have become a big movie going time for me).

TL;DR, did a cost-benefit analysis and it wasn't there for me. I'll do my usual wait 3 years for it to drop in price and then play the single player.

TheNorm

Ah, fair enough. Was worried it was something like you heard the game sucks...and to be honest, still no certainty I pick this up tonight either. It was maybe a year and a half before I even finished/beat the first one, and I have even less time now.

This could wait.

BojackHorsefella

Oh, quite the opposite. The reviews have, of course, been absolutely outstanding and every video I see of the game makes me want to play it more and more. Reality is I just don't have the time.

TheNorm

rollntider

I still need to finish the first one lol

TheNorm