News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

The Official 2018 College/Pro Pick 'em Thread

Started by TheNorm, August 26, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorm

Dude, you're a lifesaver-I'll look it over in a little bit but if it all adds up we're good to go. Thank you! 👍🏽

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

BojackHorsefella

TheNorm

Week 15 (earliest game Saturday December 8 @ 12pm ET)

NCAA (Division I & II because I can lol 🤣)
Notre Dame College @ Valdosta State
Ferris State @ Minnesota State
Spotlight Game: Army v. Navy

NFL
Detroit @ Arizona 💩💩💩💩💩
NY Jets @ Buffalo 💩💩💩
NY Giants @ Washington
Indianapolis @ Houston
Carolina @ Cleveland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
LA Rams @ Chicago
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

thaima1shu

NFL
Detroit @ Arizona 💩💩💩💩💩
NY Jets @ Buffalo 💩💩💩
NY Giants @ Washington
Indianapolis @ Houston
Carolina @ Cleveland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
LA Rams @ Chicago

Rigg44

NFL
Detroit @ Arizona
NY Jets @ Buffalo
NY Giants @ Washington
NY Giants @ Tampa Bay
Indianapolis @ Houston
Carolina @ Cleveland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
LA Rams @ Chicago

BojackHorsefella

NCAA

NFL
Detroit @ Arizona
NY Jets @ Buffalo
NY Giants @ Washington
Indianapolis @ Houston
Carolina @ Cleveland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
LA Rams @ Chicago

Crewe

NFL
Detroit @ Arizona 💩💩💩💩💩
NY Jets @ Buffalo 💩💩💩
NY Giants @ Washington/b]
Indianapolis @ Houston
Carolina @ Cleveland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
LA Rams @ Chicago

rollntider

NCAA
Spotlight Game: Army v. Navy - My son is in the Army ROTC and we are Army fans now :)

NFL
Detroit @ Arizona
NY Jets @ Buffalo
NY Giants @ Redskins - Should this be giants and Redskins? or Saints @ bucs?
Indianapolis @ Houston
Carolina @ Cleveland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
LA Rams @ Chicago

cflnut

NCAA

NFL
Detroit @ Arizona
NY Jets @ Buffalo
NY Giants @ Washington
Indianapolis @ Houston
Carolina @ Cleveland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
LA Rams @ Chicago
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

BojackHorsefella

Just wanted to point out to all, in case you scrolled by, that the New York Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers game already happened, and as these two teams are not in the same division, they do not play each other again.

The Bucs play the Saints this week, and the Giants play Washington.

TheNorm

Well crap, that's my fault everyone. Should be Giants @ Washington. 🥴

Crewe

updated my pics to reflect Giants / Skins correction

TheNorm

Quote from: Crewe on December 07, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
updated my pics to reflect Giants / Skins correction

Check it again, my friend-no half points for picking both lol.

TheNorm

NFL
Detroit @ Arizona 💩💩💩💩💩
NY Jets @ Buffalo 💩💩💩
NY Giants @ Washington
Indianapolis @ Houston
Carolina @ Cleveland
Philadelphia @ Dallas
LA Rams @ Chicago

BojackHorsefella

Well, 2 for 3 in whatever the hell those Div II/III games were is acceptable.