UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Justice Kennedy

Started by BojackHorsefella, June 27, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: rollntider on June 28, 2018, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: Bucfever on June 28, 2018, 10:09:49 PM
Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, not only that, when Trump selected him the move came out of left field. Don't play the Trump's innocent card. There's a reason Manafort is his guy. There's a reason Trump met with Russian officials with only Russian press present. There's a reason his phone calls with Australia were so public yet nobody listened to the call with Putin. There's a reason his son met with a Russian lawyer, as opposed to ANYONE ELSE, to "get dirt" on Clinton.

There's a reason Trump continues, including today, to say Russia didn't meddle in the election despite all of our intelligence agencies saying they did.

Dont be willfully obtuse.

OK, a few points. I believed russia meddled.  To help Trump? Clinton? hmm. I think they meddled to cause chaos. There has been proof for years the russians meddled in our elections.
Yes Donald Trump Jr. met with a russian to get dirt, he got none and he left. Yes he did meet to get the dirt. Is that illegal? I am not sure and there was no dirt given. We are splitting hairs at the moment, if the Russian lawyer had dirt on Clinton selling government secrets and Trump Jr Exposed it is that Bad?  One thing the dossier uncovered was the british spy that was paid by the clinton campaign  to make the pissing scandal come to light. To me both are dirty but illegal?

Now on the australia calls if you would enlighten I am willing to listen.

But the same intelligence agencies that were sending texts to each other saying they were going to sway the election to Hillary saying that trump meddled I find a little ... I dunno hard to believe
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/22/fbi-agent-peter-strzok-subpoenaed-after-anti-trump-text-messages/727290002/

It's genuinely illegal to get that kind of foreign aid in an election. If a US citizen had dirt, perfectly OK. The only reason Trump Jr isn't in a cell is because they got nothing.

Also, "intelligence agencies sending texts to each other," it was one guy. And if they were so hell bent on stopping Trump, then I guess our intelligence agencies are incompetent.

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on June 28, 2018, 10:00:45 PM
Quote from: Bucfever on June 28, 2018, 09:35:32 PM
That's a whole lot of scarecrow arguments right after Norm reiterated the issue with the 14 Words. And you say we can't engage honestly?

Scarecrow arguments? OK I get it, I do not buy the bullshit and conspiracy theories from one or another side and I make scarecrow arguments. Really i read the tweet, I read the wikipedia page, I get it people hate trump, if you want to talk about how stupid the Tarriffs are, or how stupid and moronic alot of his tweets are I will lead the charge with you or many number of outer countless things. I think you and everyone else are free to believe what you want, but because i refuse to believe in santa clause or the earth is flat, dont expect me to drink the kool aid. I just happen to disagree.  Just like we would with football, baseball etc. I will exit the thread, I think I am not right for this thread. I do enjoy other views on various subjects and I do find this theory interesting.

I have no idea what this is in reference to.
First off, Im glad I make you laugh with my beliefs, which is funny because I haven't posted my political stance here other than Trump is a twat of epic proportions.
None of my posts called you out on anything unless you are a Trump supporter which you say you are not but when you ranted you continually made assumptions about my positions, so when a conversation starts there, it wont end well, so lets just leave it at that.

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on June 28, 2018, 10:42:00 PM
Quote from: Bucfever on June 28, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

Or if he didn't round up Mexicans and throw their children into concentration camp-lite.

Or didn't institute a travel ban against Muslims (that left off countries where terrorists actually came from).

But if it sounds like a duck and acts like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I missed this one at first.  We were answering each other pretty fast.

Not ignoring it, but I am sure there is some good excuse for party X to do the same thing Party Y did, but it was my party so it is OK.

and not for nothing, I call out bullshit whichever "party" is responsible so maybe Im inferring incorrectly but if you are assuming that about me, you are way off base and you did not get that from any of my posts in this thread. This comes across high minded and condescending as fuck.

rollntider

Quote from: Bucfever on June 28, 2018, 10:45:49 PM
Quote from: rollntider on June 28, 2018, 10:22:40 PM
Quote from: Bucfever on June 28, 2018, 10:09:49 PM
Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, not only that, when Trump selected him the move came out of left field. Don't play the Trump's innocent card. There's a reason Manafort is his guy. There's a reason Trump met with Russian officials with only Russian press present. There's a reason his phone calls with Australia were so public yet nobody listened to the call with Putin. There's a reason his son met with a Russian lawyer, as opposed to ANYONE ELSE, to "get dirt" on Clinton.

There's a reason Trump continues, including today, to say Russia didn't meddle in the election despite all of our intelligence agencies saying they did.

Dont be willfully obtuse.

OK, a few points. I believed russia meddled.  To help Trump? Clinton? hmm. I think they meddled to cause chaos. There has been proof for years the russians meddled in our elections.
Yes Donald Trump Jr. met with a russian to get dirt, he got none and he left. Yes he did meet to get the dirt. Is that illegal? I am not sure and there was no dirt given. We are splitting hairs at the moment, if the Russian lawyer had dirt on Clinton selling government secrets and Trump Jr Exposed it is that Bad?  One thing the dossier uncovered was the british spy that was paid by the clinton campaign  to make the pissing scandal come to light. To me both are dirty but illegal?

Now on the australia calls if you would enlighten I am willing to listen.

But the same intelligence agencies that were sending texts to each other saying they were going to sway the election to Hillary saying that trump meddled I find a little ... I dunno hard to believe
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/22/fbi-agent-peter-strzok-subpoenaed-after-anti-trump-text-messages/727290002/

It's genuinely illegal to get that kind of foreign aid in an election. If a US citizen had dirt, perfectly OK. The only reason Trump Jr isn't in a cell is because they got nothing.

Also, "intelligence agencies sending texts to each other," it was one guy. And if they were so hell bent on stopping Trump, then I guess our intelligence agencies are incompetent.

Yes from a foreign government agent, but she was just a russian citizen(is the story), just like the former british officer was just an citizen(allegedly). Both should be ethically illegal if nothing else.

Lynch meeting with Clinton on the tarmac in secret was just to talk about granchildren and yoga poses. Nothing to do with the FBI who she was in charge of.
http://www.newsweek.com/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-tarmac-meeting-details-comey-749995

I agree with you, but I believe if it were you or me dealing with a russian/british agents we would be in jail.  That is what is wrong with this country. Its not the corruption that bothers people its the other party's corruption that bothers them. And it is no longer we the people. I will leave you guys alone finally, I believe you all mean well and want whats best. I enjoyed chatting with you guys and thanks for not name calling and quoting scripture or some vague constitutional thing granpappy told you. You provided coherent dialogue and I appreciate that. Peace.

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on June 28, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

Or if he didn't round up Mexicans and throw their children into concentration camp-lite.

Or didn't institute a travel ban against Muslims (that left off countries where terrorists actually came from).

I did not reference you crewe or assume anything you said. I was speaking with Buc and it started over the 1388 thing. Not sure to what you are referencing I said about you or to you I had no issue with what anyone said except a vague reference to some numbers. I agree with what some of what you guys said I was playing devils advocate if nothing else. I get the same shit from dudes on the right when I argued the birth certificate fiasco and the Obama and Brown shirts.

Not ignoring it, but I am sure there is some good excuse for party X to do the same thing Party Y did, but it was my party so it is OK.

and not for nothing, I call out bullshit whichever "party" is responsible so maybe Im inferring incorrectly but if you are assuming that about me, you are way off base and you did not get that from any of my posts in this thread. This comes across high minded and condescending as fuck.

BojackHorsefella

Just saw this on Twitter and it's relevant to the original topic, something we can all agree on: Trump's a fucking crook.

rollntider

Quote from: rollntider on June 28, 2018, 11:24:25 PM
Quote from: Crewe on June 28, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

I did not reference you crewe or assume anything you said. I was speaking with Buc and it started over the 1388 thing. Not sure to what you are referencing I said about you or to you I had no issue with what anyone said except a vague reference to some numbers. I agree with what some of what you guys said I was playing devils advocate if nothing else. I get the same shit from dudes on the right when I argued the birth certificate fiasco and the Obama and Brown shirts.

Editing post because my original comment did not come through. I was referencing the nazi tweet. I was not calling you out or anything anyone said. My only question was the 1388 tweet. I was mainly playing devils advocate, because people were freaking out over the OK symbol a few months ago until it was proven to be a hoax. Just like I did when people were going after birth certificates and nazi like ways with the national police force Obama mentioned in a speech. I had no issue with what anyone said, just that obscure tweet. I think that is Alex Jones type of stuff. I disagree on that one topic and was playing devils advocate. 

Crewe

I don't recall the OK symbol, what was that

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on June 29, 2018, 01:38:27 AM
I don't recall the OK symbol, what was that

I may get it wrong but some POS alt right dude was doing it at some functions, and I am not sure if it was something they started or one of those vox type sites but somehow the OK symbol was rumored to be "Secret" for WP or White Power, it grew legs for a few days then turned out it was a hoax and was done to troll people. It was just to stir up shit.