News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Spider-Man

Started by TheNorm, September 09, 2018, 12:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

Spiderman died in the comics, Superman dies in comics...any other superhero die Im not aware of?
Oh, Batgirl died too, right?

TheNorm

If we're going by comics, I'm damn near certain almost every superhero (and villain) has died multiple times, and been resurrected more times than Jesus lol.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on June 18, 2020, 02:28:40 PM
If we're going by comics, I'm damn near certain almost every superhero (and villain) has died multiple times, and been resurrected more times than Jesus lol.

brutal lol

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: Crewe on June 18, 2020, 01:41:01 PM
Spiderman died in the comics, Superman dies in comics...any other superhero die Im not aware of?

Bruce Wayne died sometime in the past few years, with Commissioner Gordon taking over as a mechanized Batman for a bit, until Bruce inevitably showed back up (with amnesia, naturally, I think?)

I don't know that Batgirl ever DIED, however she (controversially) brutalized by the Joker in The Killing Joke, which left her paralyzed. Then she became Oracle.

Rigg44

https://screenrant.com/superhero-deaths-stayed-came-back/

List of heroes that dies and stayed dead and some that keep dying and coming back.

Crewe

Quote from: BojackHorsefella on June 18, 2020, 04:33:08 PM
Quote from: Crewe on June 18, 2020, 01:41:01 PM

Bruce Wayne died sometime in the past few years, with Commissioner Gordon taking over as a mechanized Batman for a bit, until Bruce inevitably showed back up (with amnesia, naturally, I think?)

I don't know that Batgirl ever DIED, however she (controversially) brutalized by the Joker in The Killing Joke, which left her paralyzed. Then she became Oracle.

yea I saw the Killing Joke and knew that, but I thought they softened up because she died in the comics, but I guess not.

Crewe

Quote from: Rigg44 on June 18, 2020, 04:53:15 PM
https://screenrant.com/superhero-deaths-stayed-came-back/

List of heroes that dies and stayed dead and some that keep dying and coming back.

that ws pretty interesting, and also, a shitload of heroes I never knew about lol

TheNorm

Say cheese.

Wakanda Forever.

Paying our respects to the Ten Dollar Founding Father...mad respect for all the detail they put into this game.

"I'm Peter, by the way."
"Doctor Strange."
"Oh, we're using our made up names. Then I am Spider-Man."

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

love th one in the alley. Did you not find the Ghostbusters locale? I think I had that one in the spread I posted earlier. Agree with you on the detail of this game

TheNorm

I didn't! More reason for me to jump back to this game again lol