News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Second Chance Giveaway: New England @ Kansas City

Started by TheNorm, January 14, 2019, 04:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorm

Knocked out of the hunt for a win in the pick'em thread by last October? Here's a second chance for you then. Rules for this giveaway:

1. Predict the score and winner
2. How many touchdowns will Brady and Mahomes combine for in this game?
3. Total combined yards for this game (10 yard buffer)
4. The leading rusher will run for how many yards (2 yard buffer)?
5. Will Brady/Mahomes win MVP of this game, or someone else?

Enter by 1/20 2:00pm ET to qualify, tie goes to the first reply, not following the rules are subject to disqualification.

Winner gets...to be determined. You'll know by the end of the week.  :popcorn:
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

With my elite record, allow me to say, yea, what the hell, why not? ;-)

Rigg44

1. Predict the score and winner-  Winner the Pats score 35-21
2. How many touchdowns will Brady and Mahomes combine for in this game? 5
3. Total combined yards for this game (10 yard buffer) 800
4. The leading rusher will run for how many yards (2 yard buffer)? 78
5. Will Brady/Mahomes win MVP of this game, or someone else? Gronk

TheNorm

Less than 24 hours to go and only one entry?

For a chance at winning the PS4/XBOne/Switch game of your choice (standard edition)?

Gonna need more entries than this, fellas. 👍🏽
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

1. Predict the score and winner 38-30 KC
2. How many touchdowns will Brady and Mahomes combine for in this game? 5
3. Total combined yards for this game (10 yard buffer) 870
4. The leading rusher will run for how many yards (2 yard buffer)? 88
5. Will Brady/Mahomes win MVP of this game, or someone else? T Hill

BojackHorsefella

I mean, I'd compete, but I guess I'm still in it. Although admittedly I don't even know what game I'd want at this point now that I have RDR2 and Spider-Man.

TheNorm

Okay...with only two entries I'm pulling this changing the prize: $25 Amazon gift card to the winner. Sorry rigg and Crewe.

And FYI, a giveaway like this will appear down the road.

TheNorm

Final Results:

1. Predict the score and winner Patriots 37-31
2. How many touchdowns will Brady and Mahomes combine for in this game? 4
3. Total combined yards for this game (10 yard buffer) 814
4. The leading rusher will run for how many yards (2 yard buffer)? 113 yards
5. Will Brady/Mahomes win MVP of this game, or someone else? Still trying to find something official. Could be Brady, but a couple said Develin while a lot say Tony Romo (to be fair, he called one hell of a game).

rigg was so close on the total yards, but that's about it. You both were close on total combined TDs. Also realized the way I worded question 1 I implied exact final and not "by how much". Whoops, definitely made that question much more difficult than it should've been. No half points here.

Good effort though, fellas. :)