News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Goat Simulator

Started by Sakura, November 17, 2014, 11:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakura

So we've mentioned Goat Simulator in the past, and I mentioned how it plays, and the such, and there was a statement where I said:
Quote from: Sakura on August 24, 2014, 03:40:14 AM
no one's gonna put 1200 hours into the game like they do with say TF2 or CSGO
Well...  I take back what I said, because...  Yeah...  Coffee Stain studios, the team that created the Goat Simulator game have listened to fan feedback, and got it in their head...  "Why don't we make this into something more?"

Released just today is a new trailer for the upcoming patch to the game, with the patch being titled "Goat MMO Simulator."  Yes, that is correct, Goat Simulator is not only going to get updated with an objective, it's going to look like...  this...

That's right, Goat Simulator (or World of GoatCraft if you want) is going MMO with 5 classes, Warrior, Rogue, Magician, Hunter, and Microwave.  According to Coffee Stain, Goat MMO Simulator has different classes, quests, faction warfare with the sheep, and "even elves and dwarves like in that movie."  You know which movie they mean, right?  I assume they mean Dungeons & Dragons the much maligned 2001 movie debacle ;D.

So there you have it, I am eating my friggin words, this is downright strange, and yeah...  There you go Ben, now you can challenge playing 1200 hours in Goat Simulator.

rollntider

rollntider

I wasn't doubting you. Can't belive they did it. That's crazy

Sakura

Quote from: rollntider on November 20, 2014, 09:01:47 PM
I wasn't doubting you. Can't belive they did it. That's crazy

Apparently it's not a real MMO, there's some online functionality where people can play 2-4 players or some crap, but for the most part it's singleplayer.