News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Playstation Days of Play Sale 2019

Started by TheNorm, June 06, 2019, 10:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BojackHorsefella

Remembered this is still going on when I get paid Friday. Debated getting God of War but a buddy says he'll let me borrow his, so I think the only other game I'll buy is the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster.

BojackHorsefella

So, bought the FFX/X-2 remaster. Man, the FFX theme still messes me up. Excited to finally play this game again, haven't touched it since high school despite always wanting to.

TheNorm

Still haven't pulled the trigger on a single game here yet lol.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

TheNorm

Ended up going with Horizon Zero Dawn and Detroit: Become Human. Zero Dawn is beautiful so far, and the story has me curious enough.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: TheNorm on June 20, 2019, 12:51:00 PM
Ended up going with Horizon Zero Dawn and Detroit: Become Human. Zero Dawn is beautiful so far, and the story has me curious enough.

Most of the things I read about Detroit: Become Human were more making fun of the story (pretty typical with his games) and not so much gameplay related. I hope it's fun!

I've heard Horizon Zero Dawn is extremely fun but gets repetitive. For that price though, I doubt you'll have regrets. (they also said the first Assassin's Creed was repetitive, but I loved it and obviously that spawned a franchise).

TheNorm

Quote from: Bucfever on June 20, 2019, 01:14:30 PM
Most of the things I read about Detroit: Become Human were more making fun of the story (pretty typical with his games) and not so much gameplay related. I hope it's fun!

I've heard Horizon Zero Dawn is extremely fun but gets repetitive. For that price though, I doubt you'll have regrets. (they also said the first Assassin's Creed was repetitive, but I loved it and obviously that spawned a franchise).

Well now everyone can find out for themselves since it's now been announced as one of the PS Plus games for July in a last second switch (replacing PES 2019).

A little miffed by this call, to be honest: was looking forward to checking out the soccer game and the Detroit game was just on sale. But I'm apparently in the minority on that one.