News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by Crewe, May 10, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on July 15, 2019, 05:55:33 PM
Huh, I may need to check that out. Thanks!
Since I'm traveling a bit more now I decided to get one of those travel friendly ones with the speaker in it. Sound isn't the greatest but it does what I need it to do.

And that's all that matters :D

Crewe

maybe not the best thread for this but didn't want to start another.
I think I noted in here I've picked up the guitar again and hopefully sticking with it this time. What helps is what I've noticed in the community. My nephew and cousin play so naturally they are encouraging me. I have a casual friend or two that play and obviously they spur me along as well.
But I've run across strangers in different scenarios who are musicians and they too cheer me on in my hobby. I get no eye roll, no side eye, no scoffs, no competitive vibes, no negativity about me being too old, too limited in skills, too talentless, no nothing but genuine enthusiasm. It's quite inspiring really. I have such a love for music and find it interesting to dive in from the creative side. I've dabbled off and on much of my life; writing, playing (extreme novice level), formally educated in studio setup, recordings, recorded live concerts and the like but never from a truly musically creative position. So, hopefully I continue this time ✌️

Crewe

Adnt his just arrived on vinyl, so guess what Im doing this weekend?