Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

rollntider

November 07, 2017, 10:33:58 PM
 :D

Author Topic: 2017 Pro Football thread  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 Pro Football thread
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2017, 01:12:21 AM »
Missed that. Any penalty, ejection?
This will segue into my next thought which is I don't watch a lot of football anymore.
Ive said this numerous times but no-one knows what a penalty is anymore, part of it is the refs because there is no continuity in calls from game to game, week to week. A bigger part of it this stupid rules committee that keeps inflating the rule book with all this technical nonsense and even they don't know what it means, except that whenever its said and done we want points on the board so figure it out.
then you have lapdogs like Mike Piererra (sp?) who, no matter what the hell just happened, he's going to side with the refs, ever single time. And heaven forbid and announcer make an honest comment about what bullshit weve just seen. Id give an eye tooth just once to hear Gruden cut loose on that inept twit, just once.
No matter what game I watch, I know, for a fact, the refs will influence the outcome of that game, its a simple fact of life. I hate it, and I hate the NFL.

that was a long rant, but it only gets worse because I just watched the Tuck Rule 30 for 30.
Im not one to side with Al Davis and his conspiracy theories but it just does seem to fit the agenda in this instance.
Indisputable evidence to overturn the call....where was the evidence to overturn the call?
I mention this because I think the tuck rule was the catalyst for the current state of the NFL. It wasn't the first instance but it was the biggest.
ok, Im done....

Offline Bucfever

• Practice Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2017, 09:55:07 PM »
The caption is hilarious, but seriously, when is Suh going to grow up? I mean, he's been in the league how long and is how old? Shit like this doesn't impress anyone.

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2017, 11:55:48 AM »
I think by now we can say this is who he is

Offline TheNorm

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Go Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2017, 08:47:55 PM »
So glad I had other stuff going on yesterday and I didn't waste my time on the Lions imploding against the Ravens.

I may make this my new avatar here

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 3648
  • Total Topics: 510
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 44
  • (September 10, 2014, 05:26:45 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 5