News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

2016 NFL Season thread

Started by rollntider, February 26, 2016, 01:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thaima1shu

rollntider

Not sure who I want to pull for in the remaining teams. I might hope for a falcons pats super bowl.....dont like pit and not a fan of GB

rollntider

with that said look for a pitt vs GB super bowl

TheNorm

Pulling for the Falcons in this SB. You?
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

I am not a fan of either team. I might pull for falcons because of Julio though.

TheNorm

That may have been one of the craziest finishes to a Super Bowl I've ever seen - a comeback for the ages. And our first OT in Super Bowl history, too.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Quote from: TheNorm on February 06, 2017, 11:13:57 AM
That may have been one of the craziest finishes to a Super Bowl I've ever seen - a comeback for the ages. And our first OT in Super Bowl history, too.

I tuned in in the second half, saw it was 28-3 was like wow. Told my son, I bet the patriots make it close. He goes nah to late. I told him they will pull it to within a TD. So we watched, still shocked they won. I figured they would lose by a TD when it was done. Its crazy they let the Pats come back like that.  I kinda hate it for Julio, because of his awesome catch is just now a footnote. Oh well regardless of the outcome it was an awesome game overall.

TheNorm

rollntider

Didn't Brady win 4 of those? Who was the 5th?

TheNorm

Quote from: rollntider on February 09, 2017, 08:00:29 PM
Didn't Brady win 4 of those? Who was the 5th?

Desmond Howard, Super Bowl XXXI. For Green Bay...won coincidentally against the Pats.