News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Kaepernick still not signed

Started by Bret, April 13, 2017, 01:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bret

About his crybaby tantrums, I'll just state that I would LOVE to be oppressed as badly as he is. Poor guy only got $16 million dollars guaranteed for a season's worth of work.

I don't think he'll get signed. Right or wrong, good or bad, football is a business. Team's revenues aren't solely based on ticket sales, TV deals, merch, and concessions. There's many, many sponsorship deals in place with each of the 32 teams. Kaepernick is a PR disaster. I'd dare say he's the quarterback version of United Airlines.

I predict his NFL career is over. And, I for one won't miss him. Even before his acting out I thought he was overrated.

rollntider

I think someone will take a chance on him. He used to be a favorite of mine. But now, meh, dude is the epitome of privilege and only pulled that stunt because he is not starting. Now he says he will now stand for the flag and etc, now that he is needing a new team.

Bret

Yeah, funny how the less this guy started, the more "activism" he was engaging in, isn't it?

I'm sticking with my prediction: come opening day, Kaepernick is either unemployed or playing in Canada.

rollntider

Quote from: Bret on April 14, 2017, 01:31:32 AM
Yeah, funny how the less this guy started, the more "activism" he was engaging in, isn't it?

I'm sticking with my prediction: come opening day, Kaepernick is either unemployed or playing in Canada.

Which I would be cool with, but i bet some team takes a shot on him. There is a sucker born every minute. But yeah it was activism to get his name out there. Dude didn't even vote in the election.