Oregon St. @ UCLA
Spotlight Game: #7 Auburn @ #10 Florida

NFL
Jacksonville @ Carolina
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Minnesota @ NY Giants
Buffalo @ Tennessee
Green Bay @ Dallas

really thought Florida would win, but with Auburns luck thought I would win either way with that pick LOL. that was an ugly game

TheNorm

Week Six Results (Spotlight Win in Italics)

1. Rigg/Crewe - 6
3. tider - 5
4. Bojack/Norm - 4
6. tastyfish/swany - 2
8. Wadleydawg - 0

That...was not a good week.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

TheNorm

Week Seven (Earliest game Saturday, October 12 @ 12pm ET)

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas
#1 Alabama @ #24 Texas A&M
Michigan State @ #8 Wisconsin
#10 Penn State @ #17 Iowa
Spotlight Game: #7 Florida v. #5 LSU

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
New Orleans @ Jacksonville
Washington @ Miami
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

While I typically try to bounce the spotlight game between the NCAA and NFL, that one was too good to pass up.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
Washington @ Miami
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

Crewe

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
Washington @ Miami
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

tastyfish

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
Washington @ Miami
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

Rigg44

(Earliest game Saturday, October 12 @ 12pm ET)

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas
#10 Penn State @ #17 Iowan
Spotlight Game: #7Florida v. #5 LSU

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
Washington @ Miami
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

While I typically try to bounce the spotlight game between the NCAA and NFL, that one was too good to pass up.

swany

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas
#10 Penn State @ #17 Iowan
Spotlight Game: #7Florida v. #5 LSU

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
Washington @ Miami
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

TheNorm

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
Washington @ Miami
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

Wadleydawg

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
Washington @ Miami
San Francisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

BojackHorsefella

NCAA
#6 Oklahoma v. #11 Texas

NFL
Seattle @ Cleveland
Washington @ Miami
San Franisco @ LA Rams
Detroit @ Green Bay

Forgot to do this yesterday and tried to get in on time, but looks like OK-Tex already started by the time I made my picks.

TheNorm

Update: I'm on my third night of three, and am also driving back to Michigan tomorrow. Scores will be updated and new games posted at the latest by Thursday morning because I also like sleep. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheNorm

Week Eight (Earliest Game Saturday, October 19 at 12pm ET)

NCAA
North Carolina State @ Boston College
#9 Florida @ South Carolina
#12 Oregon @ #25 Washington
#18 Baylor @ Oklahoma State
#16 Michigan @ #7 Penn State

NFL
Jacksonville @ Cincinnati
Houston @ Indianapolis
LA Chargers @ Tennessee
New Orleans @ Chicago
Spotlight Game: Minnesota @ Detroit

TheNorm

Lots of people had a good week 7...one had a perfect week (tastyfish) and a bunch of others were real close.

Week Seven Results (Spotlight win in italics)

1. tastyfish - 11
2. tider/swany/Norm/Bojack - 10
6. rigg/Crewe - 8
8. Wadleydawg - 5

BojackHorsefella

Week Eight (Earliest Game Saturday, October 19 at 12pm ET)

NCAA
North Carolina State @ Boston College
#9 Florida @ South Carolina
#12 Oregon @ #25 Washington
#18 Baylor @ Oklahoma State
#16 Michigan @ #7 Penn State

NFL
Jacksonville @ Cincinnati
Houston @ Indianapolis
LA Chargers @ Tennessee
New Orleans @ Chicago
Spotlight Game: Minnesota @ Detroit