UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Peter Warrick Hall of Famers

Started by BojackHorsefella, August 06, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BojackHorsefella

Today I shall go with..........well, lets be honest:

WR Wayne Chrebet.

He'll never make the Hall of Fame, but I wouldn't replace him with anyone for all those years he was with the Jets.

thaima1shu

Lofa Tatupu comes to mind. One of my favorite players from the Holmgren era here. 3 straight Pro Bowls to start his career, culminating in a first team All-Pro in that third season on top of it all. Then faded in 2008 in Holmgren's last year and got hurt in 2009 in Mora's one and only year. Started in Pete Carroll's first year then was cut and never played again.

Crewe

Quote from: Bucfever on August 08, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
Today I shall go with..........well, lets be honest:

WR Wayne Chrebet.

He'll never make the Hall of Fame, but I wouldn't replace him with anyone for all those years he was with the Jets.

good call.
Ill go with Brian Westbrook. What a pain in the ass he was for the Cowboys every time they played the Eagles

BojackHorsefella

Former Jets and Bucs CB Donnie Abraham

*pic moved to first post*

BojackHorsefella

I've collected all the players listed and added them to the first post (along with pics, some of them huge apparently).

Additionally: RB Olandis Gary, Denver Broncos

BojackHorsefella

Lets all name Saints players today! There's soooooooooo many. I'll start!

QB Aaron Brooks (fun story, my old Verizon manager actually knows Aaron, had Aaron call me, and told Aaron about the PWHOFs, of which apparently Aaron's a fan after hearing about it).

Crewe

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: Crewe on August 10, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
Bobby Hebert, hows that? lol

I forgot how far back these go sometimes, haha. I was thinking of a couple others, but don't want to take them away from any of you (yet). I can think of like, 4 right off the top of my head (5 with Aaron).

Crewe

sigh, ok, how about Deuuuuuuuuuuuce!

BojackHorsefella