News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

2019 Pro Football Thread

Started by rollntider, February 25, 2019, 10:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorm

The NFC East sucks something awful. 🤣
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on December 06, 2019, 06:01:45 AM

it's so bad, Detroit could almost be a part of it  ;)

Rigg44

Quote from: Crewe on December 06, 2019, 10:26:02 AM

If Detroit was in our division they would more than likely win it.  My team is terrible and so far our 7th overall wonder kid Haskins doesn't look like the answer. The East is the least right now.

Crewe

Quote from: Rigg44 on December 06, 2019, 11:15:39 AM

If Detroit was in our division they would more than likely win it.  My team is terrible and so far our 7th overall wonder kid Haskins doesn't look like the answer. The East is the least right now.

I get that the NFC sucks and I won't defend it, except to tease norm, but this is a reach

Rigg44

Quote from: Crewe on December 06, 2019, 12:20:18 PM
Quote from: Rigg44 on December 06, 2019, 11:15:39 AM

I get that the NFC sucks and I won't defend it, except to tease norm, but this is a reach

Not the NFC just the NFC east

Crewe

Yea, I accidentally omitted the East, but yea, Lions still wouldn't win that division

TheNorm

As someone that rips the organization on a regular basis...yeah?  :D
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

TheNorm

So as someone that briefly dated someone he works with that turned out to be a Packers fan...is it possible for me to enter witness protection at this point? Just curious.

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on December 29, 2019, 10:53:29 PM
So as someone that briefly dated someone he works with that turned out to be a Packers fan...is it possible for me to enter witness protection at this point? Just curious.

I thought that would have been red flagged during the initial background check?

TheNorm

Didn't come out until after we'd stopped dating lol, otherwise it probably wouldn't have happened in the first place. 🤣

BojackHorsefella

Crewe

I didnt watch that, because I think SAS is the worst person in sports, period.

That said, Im glad the Cowboys were eliminated. Theres some sorta something thats kinda like, if you make the playoffs, thats a good coaching season.
Currently dealing with that in Houston. BoB will get the Texans in the playoffs and he thinks thats just great. NM it will be a one and done like always.
Well, not for him, he hasn't had a 1 yet, just the done. A career of 9-7 mediocre teams that win a shit division and can never be considered contenders somehow think he's on BB's level.

I went off road there for a sec, but all that said, it will be interested what happens with JG this offseason.
Personally, I think he has a good coaching mind, he's just not a disciplinarian by any stretch and of course we will never know any persons real talent until they operate outside of JJ.

TheNorm

My god, Deshaun Watson.

https://twitter.com/worldofisaac/status/1213629446978064384

And damn, Bills lost exactly the way I imagine the Lions would lose a playoff game.

You know, if they could actually win more than nine games in a season...or win a playoff game more than once in 40 some years... 🤦🏽‍♂️

TheNorm

...and just like that, down goes New England. Ryan Tannehill with the 72 yard passing game.

https://twitter.com/hoarsewisperer/status/1213680456379641861

TheNorm

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1213652817556099072

I'd rather tackle Derrick Henry lol, your Droids are trash 🤣🤣🤣