#4 Penn State @ #17 Minnesota
#12 Baylor @ TCU
Western Kentucky @ Arkansas
USC @ Arizona State
Spotlight Game: #2 LSU @ #3 Alabama

NFL
Detroit @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland
NY Giants @ NY Jets -.....wait are these basically the same team this year? I...guess...the Jets have a better D, at least? Maybe?
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Minnesota @ Dallas

tastyfish

Week 11 Earliest game Saturday, November 9 @ 12pm ET

NCAA
#12 Baylor @ TCU
USC @ Arizona State

NFL
Detroit @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland
NY Giants @ NY Jets
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Minnesota @ Dallas

TheNorm

Week 11

NCAA
#12 Baylor @ TCU
USC @ Arizona State

NFL
Detroit @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland
NY Giants @ NY Jets
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Minnesota @ Dallas
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

Week 11

NCAA
#4 Penn State @ #17 Minnesota Know nothing about this game just being different :)
#12 Baylor @ TCU
USC @ Arizona State  Dunno why I am picking USC? Maybe they are getting better?
Spotlight Game: #2 LSU @ #3 Alabama LSU has only played one top 50 defense, they were held to 23 points when facing Auburn.

NFL
Detroit @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland
NY Giants @ NY Jets
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Minnesota @ Dallas

I am in late LOL been a hectic week. But under the deadline :) modified my picks to select the jets.

Crewe

NCAA
#12 Baylor @ TCU
USC @ Arizona State

NFL
Detroit @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland
NY Giants @ NY Jets
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Minnesota @ Dallas

TheNorm

Quote from: TheNorm on November 09, 2019, 12:22:19 AM
Week 11

NCAA
#12 Baylor @ TCU
USC @ Arizona State

NFL
Detroit @ Chicago
Buffalo @ Cleveland
NY Giants @ NY Jets
LA Rams @ Pittsburgh
Minnesota @ Dallas

Let this serve as my announcement that I'm changing my pick to Chicago from Detroit for today's game. *sigh*
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

BojackHorsefella

TheNorm

Now I've seen everything.

Week 11 Results

1. swany/tasty/Norm/Crewe/rigg/Bojack/tider - 5
8. Wadleydawg - DNP

TheNorm

Week 12 (Earliest game Saturday, November 16 @ 330pm ET)

NCAA
Virginia Tech @ Georgia Tech
#4 Georgia @ #12 Auburn
Louisville @ NC State
#10 Oklahoma @ #13 Baylor
Spotlight Game: #8 Minnesota @ #20 Iowa

NFL
Houston @ Baltimore
Jacksonville @ Indianapolis
NY Jets @ Washington
New England @ Philadelphia
Kansas City @ LA Chargers

BojackHorsefella

NCAA
#4 Georgia @ #12 Auburn
Louisville @ NC State

NFL
Houston @ Baltimore
NY Jets @ Washington

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on November 12, 2019, 06:27:04 PM

Week 11 Results

8. Wadleydawg - DNP

lol awesome

TheNorm

Quote from: Crewe on November 12, 2019, 11:10:41 PM
Quote from: TheNorm on November 12, 2019, 06:27:04 PM

Week 11 Results

8. Wadleydawg - DNP

lol awesome

I legit counted the scores a second time to make sure I hadn't messed up lol. I knew it was gonna be a rough week in general but that made me do a double take.

rollntider

NCAA
#4 Georgia @ #12 Auburn I hate to give Auburn credit but damn their defense is legit. Plus at home they are tough.
Louisville @ NC State
#10 Oklahoma @ #13 Baylor I think Baylor can outscore them. I might regret this one.
Spotlight Game: #8 Minnesota @ #20 Iowa on the Minnesota train until they lose.

NFL
Houston @ Baltimore
NY Jets @ Washington

Rigg44

NCAA
#4 Georgia @ #12 Auburn
Louisville @ NC State

NFL
Houston @ Baltimore
NY Jets @ Washington