Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

rollntider

November 07, 2017, 10:33:58 PM
 :D

Author Topic: 2018 College Football Thread  (Read 2474 times)

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 College Football Thread
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2018, 02:24:07 AM »
Definitely Texas v A&M. F*ck Texas, seriously

yeah, I know why Texas did it, to punish A&M for leaving, but they could still play. I always thought A&M should have scheduled another Texas team the last weekend like Clemson/S. Carolina UGA and Ga Tech. Same state different conference.

But Oklahoma and Nebraska why they dont still play baffles me. That was a national game being that would be an OOC game I think they should renew the rivalry.

I always thought Penn State and Notre Dame should play every year.  I dunno why.

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2018, 02:45:45 AM »

yeah, I know why Texas did it, to punish A&M for leaving, but they could still play. I always thought A&M should have scheduled another Texas team the last weekend like Clemson/S. Carolina UGA and Ga Tech. Same state different conference.

But Oklahoma and Nebraska why they dont still play baffles me. That was a national game being that would be an OOC game I think they should renew the rivalry.

I always thought Penn State and Notre Dame should play every year.  I dunno why.
maybe so, but no other Texas team would have rivaled the hatred they had with the horns

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2018, 10:57:24 AM »

maybe so, but no other Texas team would have rivaled the hatred they had with the horns

true, but I would have loved to see it :)  Looks like Jimbo has A&M playing better. I was hoping it would take him another year or so lol.

Offline TheNorm

• Administrator
  • Starter
  • I Stand With Immigrants
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2018, 12:27:13 PM »

::) Wow, what a fucking trooper. Surprised he can even remember toughing that headache out.
Immigrants Built America

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2018, 04:51:49 PM »

::) Wow, what a fucking trooper. Surprised he can even remember toughing that headache out.
whoever heard of a a fragile assed Football coach like this? I mean Joe Pa and Bear Bryant was coaching and died like a week after they retired.

Offline TheNorm

• Administrator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2018, 10:49:12 AM »
Gameday's in Ann Arbor today...this sign just about ruined my morning. This kid needs to instantly be put on probation for spreading falsehoods like this.

Immigrants Built America

Offline TheNorm

• Administrator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2018, 10:50:47 AM »
This is more like it.

Immigrants Built America

Offline TheNorm

• Administrator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2018, 11:14:32 AM »

Game's over, no better sign than this.
Immigrants Built America

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2018, 10:58:35 PM »
I always bet on LSU to choke and usually it works out, but what the hell Georgia? Are they really a fragile #1 or is LSU that good?

Offline TheNorm

• Administrator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2018, 11:43:13 AM »
Didn't see a second of it, but sounding like Georgia just came out flat and Death Valley is a bad place to be flat.

I can't recall the last time Michigan absolutely throttled Wisconsin like they did last night, but the Wolverines made a good team look awful. Hell of a way to start off a three game gauntlet that DE Chase Winovich has taken to calling the 'Revenge Tour'.

Up next? Old man grumpy himself, Mike Dantoni and his little group of Spartans. Fuck 'em, I can't wait to see Michigan kick the shit out of them in their own backyard.
Immigrants Built America

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2018, 04:52:47 PM »
I always bet on LSU to choke and usually it works out, but what the hell Georgia? Are they really a fragile #1 or is LSU that good?

LSU is the same LSU, UGA lost a lot from from their team last year and they faced no one on their schedule yet(before LSU). UGA will lose 1 or 2 more before the season is over. SEC east is weak, A&M would win the east this year. LSU has about 2 more losses ahead for them I feel. Bama and A&M.  I am curious if Miss State will give them a game. not sold on state either.

Offline Bucfever

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2018, 05:01:15 PM »

LSU is the same LSU, UGA lost a lot from from their team last year and they faced no one on their schedule yet(before LSU). UGA will lose 1 or 2 more before the season is over. SEC east is weak, A&M would win the east this year. LSU has about 2 more losses ahead for them I feel. Bama and A&M.  I am curious if Miss State will give them a game. not sold on state either.

From this point forward I'll be cheating off of Tider for the college games.

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2018, 06:14:31 PM »
I just didnt know that much about Georgia but man, they looked pitiful for a number one team.

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2018, 08:39:49 PM »

From this point forward I'll be cheating off of Tider for the college games.

I did have that one point week lol. I would have Picked Auburn over UT last week lol.

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2018, 08:43:04 PM »
I just didnt know that much about Georgia but man, they looked pitiful for a number one team.

TO be honest I thought they would cruise in the east this year and thought they would eek a LSU win out. But I am suspecting Florida has a chance now.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 44
  • Latest: Laplant
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6053
  • Total Topics: 583
  • Online Today: 31
  • Online Ever: 57
  • (October 08, 2018, 12:38:48 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0