Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

rollntider

November 07, 2017, 10:33:58 PM
 :D

Author Topic: 2018 College Football Thread  (Read 3961 times)

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 College Football Thread
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2018, 07:34:48 PM »
He should’ve gotten fired months ago for protecting an abuser on his staff and then lying about it to investigators that didn’t have the guts to call him out on it because he won a championship for the university. Fuck him and fuck anyone that protected him. Hell of a coach but one detestable human being and a scumbag.

But this time he’s retired for sure, for “health reasons” (again). He’ll spend time with his family, just like he did when he left Florida and spent so much more time with his family at ESPN.

So naturally, he’ll be back coaching somewhere by 2020 because after all the bullshit he’s said in the past why the hell would anyone believe what he’s got to say now?

I agree, when he was caught lying he should have been fired. But they got their due with that bad loss  lol. To be honest I thought Kelly would have Notre Dame a dumpster fire by now, and Meyer would have moved into that job soon.

Thai brings up a good point, Helton got an extra year, they probably said lets play the Urban lottery and looks like the likely choice.

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2018, 07:42:33 PM »
How do you guys see the playoffs shaping up? Me I am nervous of OU for several reasons, the spread that they run, they run with perfection. Our DB's can be had on pass plays and our LB play is not what it has been under Saban.   

On the other hand Big 12 isnt known great defense (this 2018 Bama defense is not great, its above average at best) I watched Mack Wilson let the TE or G seal him off from plays (vs UGA) that other Saban players would have went for the carrier and stuffed a run.  OU's Defense can be had they let plenty of teams score points and looks like we may have to win a shoot out. 

If Tua is healthy I like our chances, Jalen is improved, and God bless him for winning that game for us last week, but of the teams we have to face, OU is the one I feared lol.

Clemson gets a bye and faces the winner of Bama/OU.

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2018, 09:01:06 PM »

I found this quite funny considering this was from Ohio State lol

I think Kyler Murry wins it because of Tua played on a bad leg in the SEC and could not perform to his normal play. Kyler played great all season long even though he could not get the lead for his team big enough so he could rest. And  unlike Kyler and Haskins he didn't lose a game to a lower ranked or unranked team. ;)

All in all nice job by ohio state, this is what college football is about.

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2018, 05:03:05 PM »
Kansas State hired Chris Klieman from North Dakota State to be the head coach.
Maryland Hires Bama OC Mike Locksley.

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 44
  • Latest: Laplant
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6393
  • Total Topics: 589
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 57
  • (October 08, 2018, 12:38:48 PM)
Users Online