Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2019, 08:39:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

rollntider

November 07, 2017, 10:33:58 PM
 :D

Author Topic: The Top 5 Thread  (Read 12145 times)

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
Re: The Top 5 Thread
« Reply #270 on: January 15, 2019, 12:07:44 AM »
Top 5 Websites:
#1 Bamaonline / Tidefans / Saturdaysdownsouth - Duh football research and news, now that football is over, probably will visit less until august. Lumped into one.
#2 Facebook - Not sure why i go there, been trying to cut back on it.
#3 youtube - watching sports, video game and board game stuff
#4 kickstarter - checking up on past projects i backed, and searching for new ones to back even though i dont need any more stuff.
#5 IMDB- whenever I watch a show or movie I am saying "I know that guy from .. wtf was that movie"

Top 5 searches
#1 Boardgame stuff - Always searching for storage for some games. Rules clarifications. Custom game modes.
#2 Development (work related) - Seems I always get stuck on how to do something, someone on the net has done it before.
#3 Marvel / Comic book searches - a new trailer drops, I research that character even if I am familiar.
#4 Alabama opponent stats - the week of the game Bama played I researched and studied what i could, I want to be prepared for the opponent. I also researched the top 5 to 10 teams.
#5 Random search - Mainly raspberry pi stuff, but people would talk at work about something and research it.
Also home automation. I love the google home lol.

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
Re: The Top 5 Thread
« Reply #271 on: January 16, 2019, 03:03:58 PM »
Top 5 Websites:
#1 Bamaonline / Tidefans / Saturdaysdownsouth - Duh football research and news, now that football is over, probably will visit less until august. Lumped into one.
#2 Facebook - Not sure why i go there, been trying to cut back on it.
#3 youtube - watching sports, video game and board game stuff
#4 kickstarter - checking up on past projects i backed, and searching for new ones to back even though i dont need any more stuff.
#5 IMDB- whenever I watch a show or movie I am saying "I know that guy from .. wtf was that movie"

Top 5 searches
#1 Boardgame stuff - Always searching for storage for some games. Rules clarifications. Custom game modes.
#2 Development (work related) - Seems I always get stuck on how to do something, someone on the net has done it before.
#3 Marvel / Comic book searches - a new trailer drops, I research that character even if I am familiar.
#4 Alabama opponent stats - the week of the game Bama played I researched and studied what i could, I want to be prepared for the opponent. I also researched the top 5 to 10 teams.
#5 Random search - Mainly raspberry pi stuff, but people would talk at work about something and research it.

lol I love this, sounds like you are trying to quit smoking

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 44
  • Latest: Laplant
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6563
  • Total Topics: 594
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 57
  • (October 08, 2018, 12:38:48 PM)
Users Online