Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 08, 2020, 07:50:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Luggnutz

January 26, 2019, 02:25:29 AM
 ;D

rollntider

November 07, 2017, 10:33:58 PM
 :D

Author Topic: Scene it  (Read 1653 times)

Offline TheNorm

• Administrator
  • All Conference Team
  • I Stand With Immigrants
    • View Profile
Re: Scene it
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2020, 06:47:45 PM »
Dammit, how did I miss this post? Haven't seen Porky's in forever.

Anyway, I could post a bunch of different scenes from this movie but this is the one that always gets me every single time. Leslie Nielsen was the best.

Immigrants Built America

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2020, 10:31:37 PM »
That Porky's movie was so raunchy lol and that scene was so contagious with the laughter.

Man, Leslie Nielson was just plain money!
I remember when I saw him in on Carson, he was just the same. Reminded me of a great storyteller, like Tim Conway or Bob Uecker. haha

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2020, 01:30:07 PM »
Cheech and Chong Next Movie

Their rock comedy albums were legendary just a few short years later when Up In Smoke arrived in 78 and I was completely on board.
Listening to their albums again and again and seeing their movies again an again. With so many great ones, I tend to revert back to the welfare office scene in Next Movie (1980)
While Cheech is receiving special attention from his girlfriend slash welfare worker in the back room, Chong is to hang out for a while among folks who need a helping hand as well.
I recognized the old man from the Burt Reynolds classic, The Longest Yard (1974) and of course Michael Winslow appears here in his first over film.
C&C also gave him a role in Nice Dreams which came out in 1981.
Winslow would go on to great acclaim in the Police Academy films beginning just four years from his debut.

This scene always got me because of the old man's ability to laugh on cue and of course, Winslow just being a one man show per the norm.
I liked how the old man would be cued to laugh by the weary man across from him folding over in to a deep sleep but the abrupt outburst would sit him straight up...and the ashes on the cigarette lol. So much to enjoy here for me.
Siting in the theatre laughing my ass off at these guys for years and years.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 8394
  • Total Topics: 639
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 900
  • (January 21, 2020, 03:13:19 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14
Total: 14