Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 10, 2020, 05:40:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Luggnutz

January 26, 2019, 02:25:29 AM
 ;D

rollntider

November 07, 2017, 10:33:58 PM
 :D

Author Topic: The Last of Us 2  (Read 81 times)

Offline Rigg44

• Practice Squad
    • View Profile
The Last of Us 2
« on: June 23, 2020, 11:30:55 AM »
I am not doing an in-depth review because I do not want to spoil anything.  here is what I will say Graphics: the most beautiful game I have ever played Story: very dark and at times depressing but outstanding.  You will care for people on both sides and you will be torn in the end.  I am not going to argue the motives of those giving negative reviews but I will say this, this game is in my top 5 all-time and maybe number one.  The first one set a high bar this one lept right over it. PLAY THIS GAME and you will not be sorry.  I don't push for people to buy new I usually wait on single-player games until they are on sale but do yourself a favor and play this before someone spoils it for you. Here are my only "warnings"  It is gory and it is dark with mature themes but man is the story worth it.   

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
Re: The Last of Us 2
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 12:38:43 PM »
Good to hear. I was planning on getting it down the road, but price drops dont usually happen for two years do they?
I mean RDR2 didnt go on sale until this year so, yea I think Ill be paying full whack for LOU2.
Like with most movies, music, games, I typically dont listen to online reviews. I consider them, but I rely on people I know who have firsthand accounts so I appreciate this post.
Im going for 100% on RDR2 which will take a while but then Ill dive in to the net one. I may never get back to The Show lol

Offline Crewe

• Global Moderator
  • All Conference Team
    • View Profile
Re: The Last of Us 2
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 12:06:19 PM »
Im not buying this yet, but just because I see posts about it, were you able to perfect the jump kill?
I haven't seen anyone tell how its done.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 8772
  • Total Topics: 654
  • Online Today: 45
  • Online Ever: 900
  • (January 21, 2020, 03:13:19 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18