News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

FF7 remake announced

Started by rollntider, June 15, 2015, 11:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cflnut

When a release date is announced I'll believe its actually being done.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

TheNorm

Oh cool, when this one comes out I can play it for hours and hours on end and then ultimately shelve it halfway through...just like I did the original.  :P

Absolutely loved the game (and that typically wasn't my type of game then...or even now), and truly want to take another crack at it.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

TheNorm

Quote from: TheNorm on June 16, 2015, 11:45:10 PM
Oh cool, when this one comes out I can play it for hours and hours on end and then ultimately shelve it halfway through...just like I did the original.  :P

Absolutely loved the game (and that typically wasn't my type of game then...or even now), and truly want to take another crack at it.

Yeah I'm quoting myself, but apparently now I (and anyone else with an iPhone or iPad) get to test this theory since this game has just been released on iOS.  :woot:

http://www.cnet.com/news/finally-you-can-play-square-enix-final-fantasy-vii-on-your-iphone-or-ipad/

Unlike the original release (or maybe there was, I never looked for them), this game does come with a couple of cheats which the user can enable if they want to. One of them lets you avoid random battles, while another can start you off with max-stats. I personally don't see the fun in that but to each their own.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

i never played 7, I like 1, 2, 3