News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Jurassic World Evolution

Started by rollntider, June 15, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

This one is sure on my radar, but after a sale. I used to love some zoo tycoon and this looks like a new game like that. Also made by the Roller coaster Tycoon people (the good one, not the crappy new one)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/648350/Jurassic_World_Evolution/

BojackHorsefella

Please tell me this will be on console too (yes, yes, I know PC is superior + mods, I just...don't have a gaming rig anymore :( )

rollntider

Quote from: Bucfever on June 15, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
Please tell me this will be on console too (yes, yes, I know PC is superior + mods, I just...don't have a gaming rig anymore :( )

I have no idea, I didnt even know this was on PC til the day I posted it

TheNorm

Quote from: Bucfever on June 15, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

It's already out.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

cflnut

I'm not much of a fan of the Jurassic Park franchise, but this game dose look interesting.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

rollntider

Bumping an old thread but the game isnt that bad. Has that sandbox zoo tycoon feel. Some controls arent totally intuitive, but a decent game.