News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Cyberpunk 2077

Started by rollntider, May 21, 2021, 02:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

Finally got around to playing this. I waited for the patches, and its playing pretty good. I dont think it lives up to the hype, but digging the game so far.

Sakura

A game that took 7+ years to make and doesn't really resemble the original concept could never live up to the hype. See: Duke Nukem Forever, Final Fantasy XV

The greatest value that CP2077 has provided to the world is the memes it generated. It doesn't help that woke politics went so heavily into the game that they added in a genital slider, adding in features to appeal to a part of the audience that doesn't even exist. Nobody asked for or needed that.

rollntider

Quote from: Sakura on May 21, 2021, 03:26:07 PM
A game that took 7+ years to make and doesn't really resemble the original concept could never live up to the hype. See: Duke Nukem Forever, Final Fantasy XV

The greatest value that CP2077 has provided to the world is the memes it generated. It doesn't help that woke politics went so heavily into the game that they added in a genital slider, adding in features to appeal to a part of the audience that doesn't even exist. Nobody asked for or needed that.

I dont disagree with you, it didnt live up to the hype. it feels like if fallout and GTA had a baby, you have cyberpunk. Nothing great, nothing bad, just a decent game.

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: rollntider on May 21, 2021, 04:15:05 PM

I dont disagree with you, it didnt live up to the hype. it feels like if fallout and GTA had a baby, you have cyberpunk. Nothing great, nothing bad, just a decent game.

Did you get it on PC or on console Tider? Been debating picking it up on PS5 if I see it go on sale someday down the road, especially if it's playing smoother after all the patches.

EDIT: Hahahahahahahaha. Maybe this being in the "PC Gaming" forum should've been a hint.....

rollntider

Quote from: BojackHorsefella on May 21, 2021, 07:42:42 PM
Quote from: rollntider on May 21, 2021, 04:15:05 PM

Did you get it on PC or on console Tider? Been debating picking it up on PS5 if I see it go on sale someday down the road, especially if it's playing smoother after all the patches.

EDIT: Hahahahahahahaha. Maybe this being in the "PC Gaming" forum should've been a hint.....

Sorry got it for PC.. PS5 to costly right now

Crewe

like many, this fell off my list quickly.