News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

2021 playoffs

Started by Crewe, October 06, 2021, 11:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

Anyone have access to the MLB statcast commentary? Im not even sure if its offered every game or not.

Oh and the Yankees lost  :D

BojackHorsefella

Quote from: Crewe on October 06, 2021, 11:05:02 AM
Anyone have access to the MLB statcast commentary? Im not even sure if its offered every game or not.

Oh and the Yankees lost  :D

Yeah "I" caught two bad breaks this year.

My wife got to feel the crushing disappointment of rooting for the Mariners. I wanted to potentially see a playoff game, she wanted to go to the stadium one more time because the crab fries stand was closed both games she attended this year. I told her the Ms would fail, which of course they did. I truly believe she became a Mariners fan that day.

Meanwhile I don't even know what to say about the Yankees at this point. Maybe it's just not possible to have the kind of dynasty they used to (I'd point to Houston, but, well....)

TheNorm

Yankees lost AND then the Cards lost so this has been great so far. Now I'd just like to see the White Sox get tossed and then hopefully get a Dodgers/Astros World Series because that would just be amazing.  :D
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on October 07, 2021, 05:43:14 PM
Yankees lost AND then the Cards lost so this has been great so far. Now I'd just like to see the White Sox get tossed and then hopefully get a Dodgers/Astros World Series because that would just be amazing.  :D

I would love that too.

Crewe

Quote from: TheNorm on October 07, 2021, 05:43:14 PM

Astros have done their part  :D

Not for nothing, but I absolutely love the Boston fans calling Houston cheaters lol
The self righteous high morality attitude of these tiara wearing low IQ baseball "fans" really is amusing af.