Anyone interested in getting a MLF/TUFF league going again.

Started by rollntider, June 25, 2021, 10:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on August 05, 2021, 10:43:03 PM
Quote from: Crewe on August 05, 2021, 06:32:25 PM
Quote from: rollntider on August 05, 2021, 01:07:34 PM
I think if you guys just export it will upload the file to the website. The league file has the FTP file info and it exports to there

So when I fire up the game and load or continue season, do I have to have the upload file link addy you posted a few pages baack when we initially downloaded the league?
If I resume "local" and export, that would only export locally, correct?
exported again last nite, this of course was after I emailed you the last file so I hope the changes wre accepted.
I made my OC and DC call plays instead of HC in strategy.

Good to go for sim with me
I

if there is a new file you would need to load it.. If I havent made any changes you can load locally (or continue) when you export your file, it should know its a online league and send the file.

rollntider

Quote from: cflnut on August 06, 2021, 01:28:18 PM
Quote from: rollntider on August 04, 2021, 10:44:08 PM
Who do you guys thinks wins this week.
Jeff state is facing Notre Dame... LMAO
Alberta is playing UAB... I give them a fair chance to win
Navy and Texas State... I like Texas State to win
Illinois vs Hawkins... I think they have a 30 percent chance to win.

Here's my predictions.
Jeff State - I picked this one by alphabetical order
Alberta - of course I won't pick against my own team.
Texas State - they won the coin toss.
Illinois - cause Hawkins will go winless this season.  :D
You have more faith than me in Jeff state beating Notre Dame. I hope I can score on them lol

rollntider

Crewe

so Tider n I got trucked lol
At least you got beat by the number 2 team. I was thumped by a scrub navy team sitting at 42.
Whats that make me, sitting at 119? lol
This is gonna suck  8)

rollntider

TheNorm

Fine, I guess I'll just wait until I get home from work in the morning to see what happened lol  :popcorn: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*EDIT* Got it. Hawkins College fans, no need to adjust your screens, we are not in the Upside Down-the Demons start off 1-0!  :woot:
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

FYI I bought the pro game I figured why not. its on sale

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on August 07, 2021, 12:55:11 PM
FYI I bought the pro game I figured why not. its on sale

i cant devote enough time to this and ootp as it is lol

Rigg44

Umm dang, I disappear for a few months, kinda been busy in the healthcare world, would have moved to jump back into the TUFF world.  I wish I could still go back and look at the old articles and history of the league.  Let me know when I could get in if possible.  What game are you using now?

rollntider

https://www.wolverinestudios.com/games/draft-day-sports-college-football

perfect time to join... season 1 is over and heading into season 2.

pick a team from the mac or sunbelt.

Crewe

Are we in limbo prior to season starting or is there an action I should be completing?

rollntider

I am working on the schedule, its a tedious process

Sorry for the confusion. I have been looking for a house and all kinds of crazy crap. So I have been scattered lol

Crewe

that wasnt a complaint, I was really asking if you were waiting on me for an action lol

rollntider

Quote from: Crewe on October 12, 2021, 06:09:03 PM
that wasnt a complaint, I was really asking if you were waiting on me for an action lol

I didnt take it as one. I was letting you know I am working on it and asking for patience is all :)

Crewe

Quote from: rollntider on October 14, 2021, 05:13:07 PM
Quote from: Crewe on October 12, 2021, 06:09:03 PM

I didnt take it as one. I was letting you know I am working on it and asking for patience is all :)

patience is something I can continually give  :D